DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Well, my story is the worst...

I purchased from Newegg and was guaranteed an 18th delivery date. After all the "shadiness" of the delay I reached out to the DJI Marketplace at Newegg and didn't get a response.

Then DJI sent cryptic messages about delays. Then Newegg said it was delayed until October 31st. After reaching out to DJI Marketplace at Newegg again and not getting a response I cancelled my order...YESTERDAY!

I placed an order through Apple and I have the November delivery date now. I personally feel more comfortable dealing with my local Apple Store than trying to get a hold of DJI Marketplace at Newegg. But of course, the only orders that have shipped are from Newegg. Too funny.

The only positive note is I know they've shipped and I'll eventually get mine from Apple haha.

A note to everyone: please remember to take advantage of the Report button on posts which are abusive, insulting, or otherwise negative and unnecessary. The moderators respond to the reports in a timely fashion, which will help all of us to avoid this childish content altogether. Thanks!

Have there been ANY reports of shipment notices for either: a) direct DJI orders (not including NewEgg, Amazon, etc.), or b) Fly More Combos?

Have there been ANY reports of shipment notices for either: a) direct DJI orders (not including NewEgg, Amazon, etc.), or b) Fly More Combos?

There have been posts on this thread from individuals that ordered directly from DJI on day one that have received shipping confirmation.

However, there have been no posts regarding the shipping of the Fly More combo...

Thanks,
dr

I'm leaving for Vegas next Thursday. Just got a bad feeling it will come Thursday afternoon. :) Oh well, I can't wait to get my hands on it.
You can't fly in Vegas anyway. Believe me I tried. I brought my p3 pro but realised everywhere is close to NFZ.

There have been posts on this thread from individuals that ordered directly from DJI on day one that have received shipping confirmation.

However, there have been no posts regarding the shipping of the Fly More combo...

Thanks,
dr
Thank you.

I am not a troll and any of you idiots who claim this is fake can check with the retailers. Even better- I can confirm with the mods. I don't want to get the guy in trouble.
And yes, I meant that I don't really care if you believe me. The mods are more than welcome to privately message me and I will confirm who I am and my sources.
Moreover, you should be thanking me because I am giving you very specific information that is not public and you call me a troll for doing that. What idiots.

Fine. I won't post any more of this info. I will keep it to myself even though this forum was designed to share info.

And if you have any friends in the Shenzhen area, you would know that there is flooding there and that English is not everyone's first language so parsing the expressions or text of the email is retarded.

There is another member of this board I know personally. He can verify that I'm not a "troll".

Tchoupsley- you are an clown.

Hey all - cool it on the name calling, "troll" or otherwise. If you have an issue with someone then report it and let the mods handle it. There is a good deal of emotion early on this forum so we have very little tolerance for breaking the rules.

Reactions: djholt
Screen Shot 2016-01-17 at 8.57.45 PM✨ copy.jpg I have gone through and cleaned the thread up on these last few pages. A lot of you guys did the right thing and reported members who were out of line. Like Clackey says, we will be holding members to the rules here and if you break them expect a warning. I know how easy it is to lash out at someone and fight them with your keyboard but that will only increase your chances of getting a warning... report them instead and let the staff handle it.

With that, keep it on topic and keep it friendly. Carry on!

Think.jpg

I have a Fly More direct 0rder with DJI. Mine is still showing the original "shipments are delayed" message.

Are there any direct orders that don't have the following message on their order page?

Dear DJI Customer,
We are happy to inform you that your Mavic Pro order has been arranged and will be shipped on tomorrow. You will receive the tracking number of your order very soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2016-10-21

I ordered the fly "less" package direct from DJI. I am now told my order will ship tomorrow but I have yet to receive a tracking number. I leave for vacation tomorrow so I will have to wait to play with my new toy till I get back

I ordered the fly "less" package direct from DJI. I am now told my order will ship tomorrow but I have yet to receive a tracking number. I leave for vacation tomorrow so I will have to wait to play with my new toy till I get back

Cool, did you hear that from a DJI rep? Good news for the fly "less" people.

View attachment 323 I have gone through and cleaned the thread up on these last few pages. A lot of you guys did the right thing and reported members who were out of line. Like Clackey says, we will be holding members to the rules here and if you break them expect a warning. I know how easy it is to lash out at someone and fight them with your keyboard but that will only increase your chances of getting a warning... report them instead and let the staff handle it.

With that, keep it on topic and keep it friendly. Carry on!

So... are we looking for 2 of 5? 3 of 5?

@TopQuark - Can we update the spreadsheet to include the RECEIVED date as well as the shipped date?

It would be great to see who actually receives their Mavics from which suppliers earlier rather than later. Shipping date is one thing , but received date is another.

Reactions: Incogneito

Where's your house as I will be happy to swing by and secure it for you. :p Im joking of course.

Tell us, how did you hear that? Your order status or DJI customer service?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones