DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

@TopQuark - Can we update the spreadsheet to include the RECEIVED date as well as the shipped date?

It would be great to see who actually receives their Mavics from which suppliers earlier rather than later. Shipping date is one thing , but received date is another.
Receive date can vary depending on country and location so I thought it is not a good gauge which retailer ships out first. That was the objective when starting this thread. Besides, once everyone received their Mavic, I doubt anyone will take their time to post back here. They'll spend time flying their Mavic. :rolleyes:

Edit: Someone made a good point if Newegg's providing a tracking number means they are shipping. I'll take note of that and adjust the shipment date based on when Newegg actually ship the units out. Sounds fair?

Last edited:
It's friday, so there's no way it can be sunday, Saturday AM (they're about 12 hrs ahead)

Just received this
Dear DJI Customer,
We are happy to inform you that your Mavic Pro order has been arranged and will be shipped on tomorrow. You will receive the tracking number of your order very soon. If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing DJI.
2016-10-21

I ordered just the Mavic but not until the 5th. Wondering if I'll get an early ship.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

So I had a buddy here in Chicago check bby inventory.

Best Buy for the whole Chicago area is not getting any mavics until November 12th.

Having my friend check Apple stores too.

Will keep everyone updated.

I have a Fly More direct 0rder with DJI. Mine is still showing the original "shipments are delayed" message.
DB, It has too be the extra batteries delaying things now because I bought a fly less and one extra batt from DJI on the 28th and mine is not shipping yet. People who ordered after me are getting theirs with just the bird.

DB, It has too be the extra batteries delaying things now because I bought a fly less and one extra batt from DJI on the 28th and mine is not shipping yet. People who ordered after me are getting theirs with just the bird.

Same here. Fly Less with one battery from dji on the 29th. Still no changes.

Same here. Fly Less with one battery from dji on the 29th. Still no changes.
That's strange, because when I ordered my P3 with extra batteries and they were in short supply DJI went ahead and shipped the quad and then the extra batteries 3 weeks later. They could do the same with this release.
The other thing is if they had a few thousand of these ready to ship and discovered the GPS glitch, they would need to re-flash every one of them with the updated firmware, a time consuming task.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki