DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

I placed a order with Carolina Dronz today. They're local to me, and I like helping local businesses.

Now I wait. The guy said 1/15 ish.
I do not believe they have deliever one Mavic. I placed an order with them 9/30. I cancelled after my order placed from Newegg on 12/1 shipped 12/8. It's sad what DJI has done to authorized dealers.

I do not believe they have deliever one Mavic. I placed an order with them 9/30. I cancelled after my order placed from Newegg on 12/1 shipped 12/8. It's sad what DJI has done to authorized dealers.

Newegg says sold out. So does Best Buy.

Hopefully they will get some. If I don't hear anything mid-late Jan, then I'll get a refund.

Just look at newegg once a day or so, if they are taking orders, you will get one quickly(if you are in a hurry).

I made my mavic order direct to dji on 12/20 and is pending, when I have news of the shipment I will say, regards

My ebay seller says will probably be in Jan now. Ordered and paid 10/31. If this gets too drawn out, may just get a refund. Can't miss what you never had I always say.

Best Buy Canada just updated the release date to Jan. 15th. I ordered Sep. 28th. I expect that will change yet again, maybe to March before they actually get any from DJI. Have pretty much given up now. Now looking forward to the Mavic 2. No point getting an 'old' one ...lol. Depending on when or If it ever does arrive, I can simply return it as it will be much closer to an updated version with more features ??

[Quote = "Johanna, mensaje: 48914, miembro de: 154"] Best Buy Canadá acaba de actualizar la fecha de lanzamiento de enero al 15 de. Pedí Sep. de 28 de. Espero que va a cambiar una vez más, tal vez para marzo antes de que realmente hay nada de DJI. Han bastante abandonado ahora. Ahora, mirando hacia adelante a la Mavic 2. No hay punto de conseguir uno "viejo" ... lol. Dependiendo de cuándo o si es que alguna vez llega, simplemente puedo devolverlo, ya que será mucho más cerca de una versión actualizada con más funciones ?? [/ quote]
Yes, but not 999 $, every version that has been getting dji has been more expensive, I remember when phantom 1 cost about 600 $ and now phantom 4 already goes for 1499 $ (with its improvements, of course) The demand that mavic pro 2 has for sure will cost around $ 1400, so the mavic pro has a good price.

[Quote = "Johanna, mensaje: 48914, miembro de: 154"] Best Buy Canadá acaba de actualizar la fecha de lanzamiento de enero al 15 de. Pedí Sep. de 28 de. Espero que va a cambiar una vez más, tal vez para marzo antes de que realmente hay nada de DJI. Han bastante abandonado ahora. Ahora, mirando hacia adelante a la Mavic 2. No hay punto de conseguir uno "viejo" ... lol. Dependiendo de cuándo o si es que alguna vez llega, simplemente puedo devolverlo, ya que será mucho más cerca de una versión actualizada con más funciones ?? [/ quote]
Yes, but not 999 $, every version that has been getting dji has been more expensive, I remember when phantom 1 cost about 600 $ and now phantom 4 already goes for 1499 $ (with its improvements, of course) The demand that mavic pro 2 has for sure will cost around $ 1400, so the mavic pro has a good price.
Agreed, but with features similar to P4P it would be worth the extra $. And I would not have to sell the Mavic1. I have my P3P with lots of life left in it, so I will wait it out. 3 months is just too long.

Best Buy Canada just updated the release date to Jan. 15th. I ordered Sep. 28th. I expect that will change yet again, maybe to March before they actually get any from DJI. Have pretty much given up now. Now looking forward to the Mavic 2. No point getting an 'old' one ...lol. Depending on when or If it ever does arrive, I can simply return it as it will be much closer to an updated version with more features ??

Johanna, order from Apple.ca with shipment to your local store. Ignore the March date it states. History is showing within a couple of weeks it will pull in and it will be on the way. If the other ships, cancel the apple one. I ordered from apple.ca on 11/24 with a 1/30 ship and on 12/5 it chanced to 12/12. BB Canada is moving nothing.

Johanna, order from Apple.ca with shipment to your local store. Ignore the March date it states. History is showing within a couple of weeks it will pull in and it will be on the way. If the other ships, cancel the apple one. I ordered from apple.ca on 11/24 with a 1/30 ship and on 12/5 it chanced to 12/12. BB Canada is moving nothing.
Considered that, but nearest Apple Store is approx. 375 km away..in winter...on mountain roads (Highway Thru H e l l..Coquihalla, as seen on tv). Not that desperate, but thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like you were able to get more info out of them than me, they wouldn't even tell me how many were in front of me. My guess is I'm probably around 80 on the order list and might be lucky to see delivery before February. I'm thinking it might be quicker to cancel my 4th October order with them and order direct from dji.

DJI direct order fly more on 11/6. Woke up this morning with a text from DHL. will be delivered on 12/28. Checked DJI website and the shipped button is blue. FINALLY. I'm in the UK.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet