DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Finally its over! I have my fly-more combo!! Finally!!! I almost gave up.

Ordered flymore plus DJI Care via DJI on 11/30
CC charged 11/30
Shipped status changed: 12/30
Tracking number received: 12/30
Delivery: 01/04

My original Carolina Dronz order has since been cancelled and refunded:
Ordered flymore on 9/27
CC charged 9/27
Estimated Delivery: Who the heck knows ???

I wish to thank this forum, its members and especially Top-Quark for all the stats and upkeep of this long thread. Because of you Sir, it kept my hopes and sanity.

fly safe everyone

@mstampfli Great to hear you finally got yours. You are one of the first to order here. Updated the sheet. Carolina Dronz is looking last in the list in getting the Mavic.

By the way, what happened to your Best Buy order on Oct 23?

I just got a tracking number from Newegg, order placed on 12/15/16. It is a fly less..:

I also chatted with DJI today, 1-4-17, around 6:00PM east coast. I was told that my order i placed today at 5:30 pm, would ship out in 7-10 days. Hoping DJI is not blowing smoke again, as PaoloOne screen shot states otherwise.... Ive had a Drone-World order since Nov2, with very little status updates.

DJI's website is now stating 7-10 days from order confirmation. Funny considering I have an order from 12/19 that still shows as pending.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

DJI's website is now stating 7-10 days from order confirmation. Funny considering I have an order from 12/19 that still shows as pending.

I am sure you will get your tracking number soon. I believe that all those people that are finally getting their tracking numbers are now canceling the other orders, I know some people that placed 3 or 4 orders just to make sure they get it sooner with the intention to cancel the others once tracking was available from any of the 3 or 4 orders placed...

Think it as a curve, if on the 4th the shipping is after 10 days I would say that you have to wait 10 to 15 business days from the authorization of payment, that means that your order will ship anytime from today and the 12 of January or so.
I think that in the second half of February the online store will show them in stock.

I am sure you will get your tracking number soon. I believe that all those people that are finally getting their tracking numbers are now canceling the other orders, I know some people that placed 3 or 4 orders just to make sure they get it sooner with the intention to cancel the others once tracking was available from any of the 3 or 4 orders placed...

Yeah, I did the same thing. I actually was able to get in on Best Buy when they were in stock last week; I didn't make the first run but just got my shipping notice yesterday and will be here tomorrow. I just thought it was interesting that DJI changed their shipping status yet my original order's status hasn't changed.

If anyone is interested, Helidirect.com has the deluxe package in stock. I ordered mine yesterday, and it shipped out this morning. Their website says that they are still on stock as of this posting.

Reactions: ___
I'm going to cancel my order if it doesn't ship by Jan 18. Autel Robotics has a quad with retracts, obstacle avoidance etc.

Hey guys this is my first post, im hoping i can get a response from you guys that have received your pre-orders that were placed through Amazon meaning amazon is your shipper & not Dji themselves.
Have you received it yet and when was ur order placed?

I just ordered a basic $999 mavic off amazon wednesday Jan 4th 17', and my seller is Amazon. I am a Prime member.

I noticed that there was a seperate add for the mavic where Dji was the seller/shipper so I avoided using that one thinking it would save me from overseas shipping times. Im not sure though

The add says " This item will be available Feb 10th 2017" and i have free 2-day shipping thru prime so does that mean I can expect it by Feb 12th?

Anyone with info about ordering through Amazon please do reply thanks so much

Note* im commited to this purchase as I have already ordered additional 400$ in extras, accessories etc ..i cant wait!!!

Attachments

• IMG_5881.JPG
    IMG_5881.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 36
How do I track my order with DJI when I ordered with NewEgg? I tried using the order number provided by NewEgg along with my last 4 of my phone at this link but was returned the response "Record Not Found" - Order Tracking | DJI Store

I ordered from NewEgg.com on 1/4 and received a "Payment Authorized" email the same day from NewEgg.com. However, within NewEgg, my orders still are sitting at the "Order Verification" status.

Fyi, i cancelled my pre-order with Amazon and used the Dji Store app to Order a new mavic direct from dji because they are now advertising if you buy one today they will ship it by the 18th of Jan!!

(View screen print below)

Yes you read that right! Dji is posting on their website, app and sending emailers about being all caught up with backorders and are now guarantying to have it shipped within 2weeks. Woohoo!

Looks like there is hope for use late buyers after all. Before that announcment i was seriously worried about preordering it at all through anyone.

So i ordered sum more accessories/batteries etc cuz i plan to fly alot.

Also, another great perk for me was the ability to the the care refresh plan for 99$. Thats a seriously tiny investment for the ability get it fixed for only a deductable. I'll need itIMG_5920.PNG

RE: DJI website " if you buy one today they will ship it by the 18th of Jan!!"

I'm thinking they are getting a massive shipment onto US soil in the next couple weeks or they would not have also sent out an email announcement (received that email a couple days ago).

All you "Mavic Scalpers" better get your $1500 Fly less Mavics sold or you will be stuck with them while they sell for their proper price ($999) after this shipment lands...

Reactions: RallySoob
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J