DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Thank you for contacting DJI official store.

We are pleased to let you know we will begin shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro combo preorders from this week on a first come first served basis.

This is good news! There is hope for us Fly More buyers!

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

------------- Begin message -------------

Dear Eric,

Thank you for contacting DJI official store.

We are pleased to let you know we will begin shipping the first batch of Mavic Pro combo preorders from this week on a first come first served basis. Once we ship out your order, we will update the tracking number for you. Thank you for your kind patience.

We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. We would appreciate your patience.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Cindy
DJI Official Store

Here's mine from Cindy at DJI, through Amazon Marketplace this morning at 1:23AM:

Thanks for your email. It is likely that the first batch shipping does not include combo orders or orders with accessories.
You have our sincere apology for the delay of your order.
We completely understand the frustration caused and would spare every effort to speed up the shipping of preorders for combo or accessories.
Should there be any update, we will contact you by email immediately.
We would appreciate your continued support and understanding.

Best regards,
Cindy

I purchased the combo through DJI (Amazon) on Sept 27, 17:50 UTC (12:50pm Central time US)

For those who have a tracking number, looks like our mavics are over the pacific ocean right now :) last known stop was the Hong Kong airport.

Reactions: MavicPro and ___
For those who have a tracking number, looks like our mavics are over the pacific ocean right now :) last known stop was the Hong Kong airport.

Maiden flight? :)

Getting pretty excited. PLLLEASE post pics and vids so we can vicariously enjoy with you!

Photos and Videos

Update on my Newegg order...currently showing the tracking as not a valid number. Waiting until the end of the day to see whats going on, but Newegg sent an email to DJI in the meantime

Reactions: registermore
Well, I have no update from Amazon on my Fly More Combo; but I recently used this little utility to see if any were coming to my zip code: DJI Package Search

And sure enough there was one there. So next I logged into my FedEx Delivery Manager account (you can use this to see all your incoming and outgoing packages once you verify your address), and there it was in all it's glory. An actual tracking number from DJI (Label created Saturday, Arriving Wednesday)... Not only that; but my Amazon account said from the beginning to expect delivery starting on the 26th of October; and that's when it's getting delivered. So they came through :)

So my Fly More Combo order placed on the 27th (from DJI via Amazon) will be arriving this Wednesday, the 26th (before 10:30AM too)!!!!!

Last edited:
So...seeing as how my Mavic is somewhere over the Pacific right now, do you think if I activated RTH that it'd fly to my house and deliver itself or would it try and go back to China? ;)

Also, I just checked that fedex search tool thing and the only one that comes up to my reasonably populated zipcode is my order...don't I feel special!

Anyone have updates from purchasing via EZ EEE Electronics on Amazon? My order has shown Nov 2nd delivery for a while now, but no idea if still accurate.

Well, I have no update from Amazon on my Fly More Combo; but I recently used this little utility to see if any were coming to my zip code: DJI Package Search

And sure enough there was one there. So next I logged into my FedEx Delivery Manager account (you can use this to see all your incoming and outgoing packages once you verify your address), and there it was in all it's glory. An actual tracking number from DJI (Label created Saturday, Arriving Wednesday)... Not only that; but my Amazon account said from the beginning to expect delivery starting on the 26th of October; and that's when it's getting delivered. So they came through :)

So my Fly More Combo order placed on the 27th (from DJI via Amazon) will be arriving this Wednesday, the 26th!!!!!
thats awesome! means the combo is shipping out!!! there is hope yet!

So my Fly More Combo order placed on the 27th (from DJI via Amazon) will be arriving this Wednesday, the 26th!!!!!

What's the weight on the package? I have a fly less combo and the weight is 4.85 lbs. So if that is the weight for yours its probably just the drone for now. I think a few people said they are just getting the drone first and the accessories later.

Ordered from DJI's Amazon Storefront, Sep 27, 12:05 PM PT, Mavic Fly More Kit. Amazon is still saying 10/26 expected preparing for shipment. Been like that for 10 days. Anxious to get the goods, but still have my P4 :)

What's the weight on the package? I have a fly less combo and the weight is 4.85 lbs. So if that is the weight/size for yours its probably just the drone for now. I think a few people said they are just getting the drone first and the accessories later.

It's coming in at 4.85 pounds/2.2 kgs (and has dimensions of 23x38x49 cms), so there's a good chance it's just the Mavic Pro... But you can never really trust the package weight thing, and they told me multiple times they can't split up my order; but if they did; you won't find me complaining. I'll just be happy to have something.

Last edited:
Anyone who ordered from Apple try to track using the DJI Fedex tracker? My Apple order doesn't say shipped, however when I enter both my billing and shipping zip codes I see a package is coming in on Wednesday.

DJI Package Search

"Fly less" is a play on the combo...calling the non-combo "fly less" is confusing. Additionally, the non-combo is 4.85 pounds, so it's definitely not the fly more package.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99