DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

FYI....Best Buy now says October 31st delivery.

I just placed another order on there...we'll see what happens.

I got email as well. I was able to put it in my cart but did not buy. But it says available 30-Oct and with standard shipping I should get it the next day? I'm guessing they know what they will be getting and are selling those.
Hey there, i noticed you ordered from best buy. well today i was able to do the same thing. Do you think they will ship it out next week? This would be great. Also I'm new to this site, can you tell me where the (post new discussion tab is?)

thanks
Chris

Another person from Canada on my Facebook group received theirs today. He did an unboxing video ;)

Probably a dumb question but do we know if and when BB will have batteries for sale in stores or online?

FYI....Best Buy now says October 31st delivery.

I just placed another order on there...we'll see what happens.
Both Amazon and Apple just pushed their projected delivery dates out to Dec 1 (for any recent orders.) I would say that in spite of what the BB web site might promise you're not going to see any recent BB orders arrive by Oct. 31, or maybe even in November. It seems that the only people who have much of a chance of seeing a Mavic anytime soon are those that ordered at the end of Sept. or maybe the first week of Oct.

My local DJI Authorized dealer - Golf Tech in Sunnyvale Ca just informed me that the Fly More Combo Kit is now scheduled to arrive middle of Nov. :(

Now I am in scramble mode to find another place to order from and cancel that order. I'm gonna go for the basic Mavic Pro and 1 battery. Best Buys site does say Oct 31'st delivery and that is sooooo tempting. They could easily change that after the order is placed though + there is tax added to the cost.

Decisions , decisions....

I'm pretty sure your best bet is to wait for your original order. I highly doubt Best Buy will deliver October 31st and instead like you said just change the date.

I'm pretty sure your best bet is to wait for your original order. I highly doubt Best Buy will deliver October 31st and instead like you said just change the date.
I agree. At this point middle of November is probably the best you can hope for and I wouldn't lose your place in the queue.

Ordered one today from BB after my Amazon LLC projected ship day got pushed to Dec. If they push it back as well I will likely cancel, but it's nice having multiple irons in the fire.

Just found out that my local DJI Authorized Dealer - Golf Tech in Sunnyvale Ca won't be receiving the Fly More Combo kit until mid - November.

Now I am faced with the decision to potentially cancel and go with the Mavic Pro +1 battery option from Best Buy as they do state an Oct 31'st arrival (I know ,I know that could change at a moments notice.) although that would add about 80 dollars to the cost as tax is due.

Decisions , decisions....

Smiley2520Cry.gif~c200

My only evidence for this claim are forum posts, so I could be way off, but something in my gut tells me the delay for the Fly More combos is due to the **** BAG.

Reactions: Pommo70
Ordered one today from BB after my Amazon LLC projected ship day got pushed to Dec. If they push it back as well I will likely cancel, but it's nice having multiple irons in the fire.

Do you not see how doing this just (EXPLICT REMOVED) an already delayed release. I understand you want your mavic and that you'll probably cancel right away but their are literally hundreds of people doing the exact same thing. I saw a guy on a different website and he had 4 separate orders from different vendors. Everyone just needs to chill out a bit and wait for the Mavic to show up.

Last edited by a moderator:
ITT... People frantically ordering from vendors/retailers based on hearsay of delivery date..Debating on whether to cancel an original order, or just ordering for 2 or more vendors and cancelling once they have an order delivered. Then stressing out and hassling retailers and vendors for shipping times. LOL this is some serious entertainment. Based on the observations here, I would take ANY ship/delivery date with a grain of salt because there are so many people throwing poopie and the wall and seeing who delivers first. I'm sure that's gotta mess with delivery estimates too :)

EDIT: and all this where only 1 guy has received out of everyone!

Rah Rah ... pretty Spartan in the Unboxing department. Nice to see an unseeded test one out in the wild.

Do you not see how doing this just f*** an already delayed release. I understand you want your mavic and that you'll probably cancel right away but their are literally hundreds of people doing the exact same thing. I saw a guy on a different website and he had 4 separate orders from different vendors. Everyone just needs to chill out a bit and wait for the Mavic to show up.
I'm not freaking out, you can look at my posts. I'm just trying to secure one, maybe two mavics before New Years. That appears to be more difficult each day. If I end up getting two then what's the big deal, not like they're going to depreciate for a while.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13