DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Just talked to a rep (one that has given me honest answers in the past) and he was rather confident that the first batch of orders (those placed between 9/27-10/12) will all be shipped by the end of the week. I asked if, honestly, I could expect an update by the end of the week or temper my expectations. His response: "or sooner". We will see what happens. In the meantime, enjoy all the unboxing videos and awesome footage that is about to come out.
Wooooo, I ordered october 6th. Hoping mine arrives! I still dont have a tracking number or anything!

Just talked to dji support! I asked if my Mavic Fly More Combo would ship either today or tomorrow. (I ordered on the 28th) my response was that it should ship either today or tomorrow! Also found out that they planned to ship out all of the first batch by the end of the week. Hopefully this helps someone and relieves some stress!

You are in Socal too right? Our Mavics hitching a flight together here soon. Plane from China just landed.

I see my package landed in Ontario California 4 am this morning :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure everyone will get their Mavics shipped this week. The waiting and unknown sucks but I'm positive it will be worth it in the end. Soon this forum will be filled with troubleshooting and beautiful stories, pictures and advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No change in my status yet, but it still lists Oct 26 as the "Expected By" on Amazon (DJI).

Wait.. does Fly Less mean the standard package, or is "fly less" actually the fly more? I don't understand what everyone is referring to
It would be nice if everyone would get over the sarcasm. At this point, I'm assuming "fly less" means Mavic only and "fly more" means the bundle. I normally love sarcasm but in this case people are using "fly less" for both options and it's just confusing.

Just talked to dji support! I asked if my Mavic Fly More Combo would ship either today or tomorrow. (I ordered on the 28th) my response was that it should ship either today or tomorrow! Also found out that they planned to ship out all of the first batch by the end of the week. Hopefully this helps someone and relieves some stress!

What does "first batch" even mean? I ordered on 9/29 (not the combo) directly from DJI and I still have no info on my order other than it's paid for.

What does "first batch" even mean? I ordered on 9/29 (not the combo) directly from DJI and I still have no info on my order other than it's paid for.
First batch is any order placed directly with DJi between 9/27 and 10/12

Just talked to a rep (one that has given me honest answers in the past) and he was rather confident that the first batch of orders (those placed between 9/27-10/12) will all be shipped by the end of the week. I asked if, honestly, I could expect an update by the end of the week or temper my expectations. His response: "or sooner". We will see what happens. In the meantime, enjoy all the unboxing videos and awesome footage that is about to come out.

Darn. I'm after the cutoff since I ordered on 10/15. Maybe mid December really is in my future. :-/

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cht6688