DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Anyone in Europe/UK received it already? Mine was via DHL and has 'departed facility in Hong Kong' since yesterday. And it is still expected to deliver today while it is already 6PM?

While we're all waiting ever-so-patiently for our Mavic Pro Fly More Combos to ship, I thought I'd share a Phantom 3 Pro photo I took about 350' above my driveway of the lake just outside of Austin, TX that I am very fortunate to live on. Hope you enjoy.

View media item 24

Nice! Add another future Austin Mavic Pro owner to the list... I can't wait to get it out to the surrounding areas. We moved to Austin earlier this year and haven't had a chance to get out much yet (had a baby in June).

Seeing this shot definitely gets me excited to get out to the area and capture shots/video.

Thanks for this!

Reactions: LakeTravis
Mine is on it's way!!!! Was put on a truck at 9:01 for delivery. It is now 9:22. Says it will be delivered by 12pm!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine got delivered but I'm stuck at work! Arrrggghhh. It wasn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow but apparently FedEx are overachievers sporadically.

Mine got delivered but I'm stuck at work! Arrrggghhh. It wasn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow but apparently FedEx are overachievers sporadically.
Let me know your address and I'll pick it up for you. ;)

Mine is on it's way!!!! Was put on a truck at 9:01 for delivery. It is now 9:22. Says it will be delivered by 12pm!

I'm about to lose control and I think I like it
And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know

Mine too!! I had a hunch it would be here one day early judging from the time it arrived at LAX.

I seriously would pick It up for you and bring it to your work. I know the feeling. I'd be freaking out

I seriously would pick It up for you and bring it to your work. I know the feeling. I'd be freaking out

I'm actually not going to be able to use it for a couple of weeks.
I'm leaving for a motorcycle trip to Baja on Thursday where I'll be "off the grid".
I won't even bring a cell phone. Just a point and shoot camera and a sleeping bag.
Too much tech... I need to unplug for a week.

But once I get back, I'm looking forward to learning the new bird...
Q~

Reactions: Parker
Received mine mavic just now!!
05abe1b5e2e88a5ca2c351cfe6f9a5a1.jpg

Central. As far as I can tell, I don't live by a fedex hub either. There's a big airport by me, but I don't think its a major fedex hub. Although I could be wrong, since it showed up today. Updating right now and will take it out in a few minutes. It feels like a fairly high quality piece of kit.

** cough ** **sneeze*** boss I think I'm gonna be sick the rest of the week gonna need to use some pto ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scottster03