DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

This flight?
57995_1071972392.jpg

Reactions: edoginasia
Add me to the list who appears to have his 9/27 order on the way. I ordered from the DJI Official Store through Amazon at 10:25am PST, and got an initial delivery date of "10/25-11/2." I then saw that others after me were getting earlier delivery dates from the same source, so I ordered another one about 45 min later. Sure enough, I got a "10/18-10/26" delivery estimate, so my plan was to cancel whichever one didn't come first.

I still haven't gotten notice from DJI, and Amazon still hasn't updated with shipping info, but as of a few minutes ago FedEx now shows TWO Mavics on their way to my zip code for delivery on 10/28.....I may have an extra. :D

Reactions: ___
There was a picture posted way back in this thread (cant search just 1 thread... lame!) with a supposed email from DJI to retailers saying they were shipping out a small amount first to dissuade the angry customers. At first I thought it was total crap but seems like thats exactly what happened. I think I complained enough to DJI(on Amazon) to get in the first batch. But I would be even more angry if people who ordered two weeks after me were getting theirs and I wasn't. What an unbelievable mess.

I think you're probably right. I ordered one from DJI on 9/28 and haven't heard a peep. Ordered one from Newegg on 10/9 and its coming this Monday.

I read on the Newegg site that the first 50 customers get expedited shipping. When I ordered, that was still up. I have to assume that DJI allocated 50 orders to their marketplace store via Newegg, and maybe a few other resellers (Apple). Aside from that, looks like only 9/27 DJI orders have gone out.

I honestly backed into the whole Newegg thing by reading a Reddit thread where someone posted that the delivery date was showing 10/25 wheras all other dealers were showing way later. Glad I took the gamble.

Add me to the list who appears to have his 9/27 order on the way. I ordered from the DJI Official Store through Amazon at 10:25am PST, and got an initial delivery date of "10/25-11/2." I then saw that others after me were getting earlier delivery dates from the same source, so I ordered another one about 45 min later. Sure enough, I got a "10/18-10/26" delivery estimate, so my plan was to cancel whichever one didn't come first.

I still haven't gotten notice from DJI, and Amazon still hasn't updated with shipping info, but as of a few minutes ago FedEx now shows TWO Mavics on their way to my zip code for delivery on 10/28.....I may have an extra. :D

14:30 EST on the 27th, Fly More Combo, no change in Amazon or Fedex Delivery manager... but you are giving me and others hope! Thank you :)

You are giving me some hope! 10:25 PST is 1925 UTC. I am 40 minutes behind you with my order. Hopefully, I will get something soon as well!!!

Combos are in first class, others are in economy therefore, combos will arrive just a tad bit faster.
I'm not so sure. Until just barely, it would seem all of the combos were falling out of the back of the plane.

Reactions: CivEngPE
You are giving me some hope! 10:25 PST is 1925 UTC. I am 40 minutes behind you with my order. Hopefully, I will get something soon as well!!!

My understanding is that UTC is 7 hours ahead of PST, so it should be 1725 UTC, no?

Reactions: CivEngPE
Relax everyone. They are coming. Just checked and mine is on the way as well. I ordered the combo on 9/27 from DJI store via Amazon and it shows delivery for by 4:30 Friday. Still no change on Amazon. Still showing arriving by 11/2. Still no charge on my credit card only the initial authorization, which dropped off a few days after placing order. Good luck getting yours.

Reactions: edoginasia
Does anyone have any updates from any DJI authorized Dealers? I pre-ordered from a local dealer in September, but have no idea when they are expecting stock.

I've been having the same issue with incredible rc/slicktron inc though they originally gave me a date of mid November they seem to be clueless as to what's going on I've had to notify them as to what's been going on in regards to the initial delay,when dji started shipping and what units were being shipped.You think they'd be the ones to contact me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54