DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

seems amazon and the 3rd parties are shipping out but the actual dji store via their website is still in holding pattern.. which sucks
I'm noticing the same thing. I'll be excited when a DJI Store combo order ships. I'm betting DJI is getting A LOT of pressure from Amazon over this. Amazon probably had the "look here" conversation with DJI. It's really sad to compare the two companies, and their ethics and practices.

I ordered my Fly More Combo on the 28th so I'm not to far behind. I'm hitting the refresh button every second it feels like. Does anyone know if I will receive and email first or if it would show first under "my orders". (I ordered directly from dji)

Also I was on a live chat with someone from dji yesterday and he said my mavic should ship yesterday or today. And it wasn't yesterday so fingers are crossed for today!

Does anyone have any updates from any DJI authorized Dealers? I pre-ordered from a local dealer in September, but have no idea when they are expecting stock.
I've been avoiding saying it, but I'm worried for those who ordered from dealers. I'm thinking all of their earlier estimates of mid- to late-November were accurate.

I've been avoiding saying it, but I'm worried for those who ordered from dealers. I'm thinking all of their earlier estimates of mid- to late-November were accurate.
So it looks like I will get mine 2 weeks after everyone else.. Whoopty-Freakin-Do. I can wait. Maybe the bugs in the program will be identified by the time I get it.

I'm betting DJI is getting A LOT of pressure from Amazon over this. Amazon probably had the "look here" conversation with DJI. It's really sad to compare the two companies, and their ethics and practices.
Suffice it to say that there is a big difference between American and Chinese corporate culture when it comes to putting the customer first.

I chose an authorized dealer because I ordered late 10/17 in hopes of increasing my chances of getting one that my dealer previously ordered in september.Seemed like a perfect plan until now though my dealer was upfront I seem to know more about what's going on than they do.

This flight?
57995_1071972392.jpg
Who let a note 7 on the plane with our mavic's !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Does anyone have any updates from any DJI authorized Dealers? I pre-ordered from a local dealer in September, but have no idea when they are expecting stock.

On Monday, my dealer (Precision Camera) responded to my request for an ETA update:

Last week DJI told our purchaser they'll start sending them to us 2nd week in November.

Unfortunately there is no guaranteed date or anything, but we should be getting them the same time everyone else does.

I apologize for not being able to confirm anything for sure, but we will let you know the moment we get your's in to make sure you get it as soon as possible.

Don't "worry" about me. First drone, I can wait a week or two longer than anticipated. :)

I forgot to include my order info. Ordered from newegg 10/13/16 fly less Mavic. Tracking shows arriving on the 31st via FedEx.

People have to understand that "most" 3rd party sellers are going to tell their buyers anything to avoid cancellation of orders. They don't have access to anything more than whats available on this and other forums.

Reactions: shorttimer
Ordered my Mavic from DJI and got it yesterday...

Ordered an extra battery from apple and it ships in November....

i guess i'll hold off on buying any other accessories until DJI can catch up...

People have to understand that "most" 3rd party sellers are going to tell their buyers anything to avoid cancellation of orders. They don't have access to anything more than whats available on this and other forums.
Yes, they make money by selling drones not by having orders cancelled. A salesman is a salesman.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis