DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

You mis-interpreted it my response.... Just because something is simple doesn't mean it's not valuable or appreciated. Sometimes the simplest of things are the best. I was just trying to tell you that you are not going to gain anything by having my tracking number; and I would prefer not to post it on a internet forum.
I understand. I never intended for you or anyone else to post your tracking number publicly; I was thinking in my mind a private message. And, again, I appreciate you investigating for me, and for everyone else here.

Ordered today DJI direct. Fly More Combo + reverse USB cable.

Please put me in te loop ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

what's kind of agggravating and people are doing this thinking they're going to get the mavic quicker is ordering from several places to see which gets it first but really what you're doing is making the demand look higher than it really is and you could in all honesty be slowing down the process of getting it sooner yourselves

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Exception
I understand. I never intended for you or anyone else to post your tracking number publicly; I was thinking in my mind a private message. And, again, I appreciate you investigating for me, and for everyone else here.
I was actually thinking it would be fun to write a quick screen scraper script that searches FedEx for every zip code in the USA and see how many show up... But after seeing that my own recent shipment isn't showing up yet, not sure how much that would tell us.

Reactions: Zeroescence
My Fly More package is physically on a plane now, so feel free to update me as having an Oct 27th ship date. (10th entry in the first block from your initial post)
That same flight is hopefully loaded with stock for 3rd party resellers as well.

Reactions: ___
what's kind of agggravating and people are doing this thinking they're going to get the mavic quicker is ordering from several places to see which gets it first but really what you're doing is making the demand look higher than it really is and you could in all honesty be slowing down the process of getting it sooner yourselves

Not sure I agree with this.. Most dealers will have put in orders to DJI prior to putting them up to the public for sale. If dealer orders were being satisfied now and dealers were ordering more from duplicate or triplicate orders by us lot then it might have an effect then..

Admittedly multiple orders may prevent others get on the dealer's first batch list but that will just mean that people on the second batch list will/may get their sooner.

I know from previous orders for things like the Sky Hero Anakin it's impossible to know which dealer in your country will get items first so I'm comfortable with the fact that I'm covered 3 ways the moment, may the quickest dealer win.. :)

Reactions: Arpi Pap
here's an update on DJI's very slow manufacturing so far on fly more...don't know about the standard package...

DJI has only been able to ship a total of 100 Mavic Fly More Combo units to all of the Tier One US DJI dealers so far this week. The bad news is these 100 units have to be split a few ways for the Tier One dealers, while we are getting a significant portion of them that are shipping out from our LA warehouse today and tomorrow, we don’t get all the units that have been made available to US dealers. Unfortunately with the extremely limited number that DJI has been able to release from their factory we are only able to fulfill a very small portion of pre-orders. Specifically pre-orders that were placed between 9/27 and 10/2.

Good job and thank you to all the panicky Pete's out there who ordered multiple Mavic's...You created the mess! lol

Good job and thank you to all the panicky Pete's out there who ordered multiple Mavic's...You created the mess! lol

they really did make this mess...if everyone had ordered just one...which if you order two because you want two that's different...but ordering several just to get one quicker really isn't working...you guys with multiple orders and are only keeping one should find which place u ordered from that you think will be quickest and cancel the rest

Reactions: Arpi Pap
Ordered Fly more combo on 2016-09-27 20:21:55 (UTC)
Finally fedex label generated today.
Expected delivery date is Halloween day (dji trick or treat???)
I can use the drone to scare the kids in the neighborhood when they come to the door to get candy :)

You need one of these....
34e086c4651549f615ff1094977b7a25.jpg

Reactions: AliAs
Still waiting on my 2016-10-04 20:25:23 (UTC) Pre Order, I ordered the Fly More Package (you can update the fly more on the list

DJi
09/28 mavic orders were shipped 3 days ago but that is the last batch the received ship dates

William
the hype is too **** real for this thing. People on the forums are tracking, minute by minute, the location of the FedEx plane as it crosses the Pacific Ocean with their Mavic.

DJi
getting closer to 10/05,... hopefully there will be a huge push soon

Man, you keep getting my hopes up with these! The only true way to know is to wait till Monday and see what happens.

Reactions: A_Chemist
Just spoke to B&H and according to them, their first shipment which is supposedly on its way has plenty of available Mavics for orders placed today. I don't believe this at all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure