DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Yeah, but keep in mind there were probably a lot more first day orders than any other day... I'd like to see data though to confirm that. I'm just hoping my 9/29 order ships sometime next week.

i ordered mine from a dealer on the 24th of this month...ill be lucky to see that thing before they make a new one

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Ed209
Or...... it's an electronic file that you can download and read prior to receiving your 1k flying camera. You can study it so you actually understand how to operate said 1k flying camera thus increasing the likelihood that you will be able to fly aforementioned camera again.

I was actually kidding... :D I am NOT one of those people who believe the "Ready to Fly" hype... (hint, hint to those that do). In fact, I usually say "just because it says It's ready to fly, doesn't mean you are". Anyway, after owning a DJI FC40, Phantom 2 with full FPV (what a mess that was) and a Phantom 3 Pro, I think I'm ready since I downloaded and scanned through the manual to make sure there weren't any major differences. When I first heard that the Mavic was coming, I was SOOO close to buying a Phantom 4. I am so glad I waited a few extra days!!! Since my Fly More Combo has shipped, I feel like a kid at Christmas again!!!

I remember hitting up dji.com and the flymore combo in the cart on September 27, around 11am pst. but i didn't go with it and chose to order via adorama instead.
Deep regrets and deeply jealous of those receiving the flymore combos. If only i can get mine before my trip to Tahoe during Thanksgiving

Hello,
Can you, please, add me to your list?
Ordered from Amazon.ca, Oct.17, basic package.
Delivery shows Dec.07.
Thank you.

Don't know if it's been posted here but almost 900 people have entered their data into this spreadsheet. Of those so far fewer than 50 have shipped. I just added mine and it's interesting to just watch the end of the spreadsheet as rows are added in real time.

DJI Mavic Shipping Data

2016-09-28 20:35:17
That's my order time. What are the odds it gets shipped today?
Not holding my breath but it would be the cherry on this crappy sundae.

The truck can't get here soon enough. It was originally scheduled for delivery Monday but it's now out for delivery. I've got the fly more combo coming. Ordered within a couple of hours of launch. The thrill has been following the developments here on this forum. Watching everything play out. Now that it's almost in my hands, I'm honestly not as excited as I was everyday when I was checking and refreshing that screen and using that tool to search my zip code for shipments. Btw, thanks for that tool. It gave me hope when a shipment to my zip code showed up. Anyway, I'll see you guys on another thread, I'm sure. It's been real.

Reactions: djholt
Don't know if it's been posted here but almost 900 people have entered their data into this spreadsheet. Of those so far fewer than 50 have shipped. I just added mine and it's interesting to just watch the end of the spreadsheet as rows are added in real time.

DJI Mavic Shipping Data

You can see an analysis of the data with pie charts etc here Order Data

Reactions: Zeroescence
Hey dj

Mine is now marked shipped FedEx on dji store. No tracking info as of 08:15 Friday eastern time.
My original order time was. 2016-09-28 11:30:03 (UTC)

I'm going to miss this thread, not really ;), I'll update on arrival.
Bill
Awesome!! But, not for me. :(

I'm thinking I didn't make the cut-off for Friday shipments, and seeing how it's now Saturday in China, I don't think mine will ship until next week at the earliest. First-day order and not a word.

Last edited:
Dammit....they just tried to deliver my two orders at my house, and I wasnt there. Per the FedEx site got the dreaded door tag....:eek:

The truck can't get here soon enough. It was originally scheduled for delivery Monday but it's now out for delivery. I've got the fly more combo coming. Ordered within a couple of hours of launch. The thrill has been following the developments here on this forum. Watching everything play out. Now that it's almost in my hands, I'm honestly not as excited as I was everyday when I was checking and refreshing that screen and using that tool to search my zip code for shipments. Btw, thanks for that tool. It gave me hope when a shipment to my zip code showed up. Anyway, I'll see you guys on another thread, I'm sure. It's been real.
Can you please post a link to the tool? 116 pages and I cant find it :(

Finally got my shipment notice I'm the first one on the list. Delivery date of Tuesday to California. a little later then some for being the first ordered but it shipped finally I'll take it. mine says 9.7 lbs tho ?? I ordered the combo
I've been waiting to hear from you. Finally! 9.7 lbs is the correct weight for the combo.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eastoncrafter