DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order and Shipping Times - Who Will Get the Mavic First?

Funny enough, yes...... I ordered 2 because people ordering AFTER me were getting earlier delivery dates. Sure enough, I got 2 delivery dates a week apart, so my plan was to cancel whichever one didn't arrive first. I had no idea they would arrive together. So my current plan is to send one back to Amazon, or if they try and charge me shipping, sell it locally. Sorry...the key word there is LOCALLY, here in Los Angeles....;)

I'm in SoCal. Are they both fly more combos?

Looking at the shipping dates and patterns, it would seem that DJI is shipping something like 1-2 hours of orders each day. Relative to industry standards, that is outrageously slow.

EDIT: Ignore all the cr@p below, unless you are really bored because it just arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I won't be answering any questions for a while; I'm sure you know why!
END EDIT!!!!!
Ordered Sep. 27 from DJI through Amazon. Amazon's expected delivery date was between Oct. 18 and Oct. 26. A few days ago, they removed the Oct. 18 and now the expected delivery date is Oct. 26 (today is Oct. 27). Tracking from FedEx a few days ago showed the expected delivery date of Friday (tomorrow). I was excited, but that was just too effen good to be true. Now the Fedex delivery date has changed to Monday (just one more link in the chain of f-ups that have p!ssed me off since this whole g.d. thing started - let's make this sorry flea-turd suffer through the weekend, rather than getting it to him Friday, because then he would have two entire days to fly his new Mavic!). I'll find a way to do something nasty to myself if the d@mn thing actually shows up Monday. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather be working on a cure for cancer (which is SOMEWHAT more important than me receiving my Mavic), but I don't know much about a microscope, much less how to cure cancer. For those of you that are politically correct, THIS IS SARCASM! I know that I am very fortunate to have a small problem such as this to worry about!
EDIT!!!!!:
Got it today (Friday). Yahooooooo!
END EDIT!!!!!!

Reactions: ___
It's here! It's opened! It's charging
b46ef1789924fe665b76537e14169edf.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

No email from DJI, but I looked at my order page and it had an added paragraph which could be good news. I'm not getting my hopes up yet however :p

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    87.3 KB · Views: 108
No email from DJI, but I looked at my order page and it had an added paragraph which could be good news. I'm not getting my hopes up yet however :p
That's the first 9/29 order I've seen ship from DJI... You're in Australia?

Yep, that's more than 24 hours after my order. Mine's not changed.

On a side note, it would seem that FedEx has at least temporarily blocked searches for the "DJI Goods" reference number, which makes the tool I created inoperative at the moment. Unless it's just me. Does it work for anyone else?

Peterev, as an avid amazon shopper (multiple orders per week over many years), I can tell you that about 90% of all products sold on Amazon will show the manufacturer of the product in that area you have highlighted in yellow. This is regardless of who it is dispatched/shipped or sold from. So, for example, it could be dispatched from Amazon and sold by JoBlow and you would still see DJI where you have it highlighted in yellow. That just means that "DJI" is the manufacturer of the "DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone - Grey" that is all, nothing more can be read into that. Clicking on the manufacturer will then take you to a page to show all other items made by that manufacture. There are exceptions to this. On some items that are less main stream, the yellow area you highlighted might be a third party seller in which case if you click it, it will take you to other items sold by that third party. That is not the case with this particular listing.
capture-jpg.521
Thanks stealle, much appreciated !

Reactions: djholt
Well add me to the list of 9/30 Fly More Combos ordered direct from DJI with no shipping date, no update, worthless chat support and in need of the Mavic for a production in the next 6 days ; )

Reactions: TopQuark
It's all just so frustrating. I have come to terms with the fact that I am going to have to resort to enjoying the final days of Fall in New York from the ground and not the air. On a positive note, there are worse things than a delayed drone and being able to enjoy the season at all is a pretty good position to be in. Congrats to those who are getting deliveries today, I secretly hate you deep down. :)

Well add me to the list of 9/30 Fly More Combos ordered direct from DJI with no shipping date, no update, worthless chat support and in need of the Mavic for a production in the next 6 days ; )
I'm going to go out on a limb and make the wild guess that you aren't going to see a Mavic within the next 6 days. :( Just call me clairvoyant.

Reactions: devonbbarker

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1