DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre-order of Wrapgrade for Mavic Mini has begun.

Wrapgrade

Reactions
I am very happy to be informed of the release in this forum.
MMdebut1.jpg
The official site all items are a 10% discount, but I want to tell this community an additional 5% discount.

Code: MP5MORE Until 4th Dec.
Feel free to ask me if you have any suggestions or questions.
Enjoy shopping and colorful flight.

WRAPGRADE International Official Shop

MMdebut2.jpg

Last edited:
This looks pretty sweet. Is anyone familiar with this vendor?
They are my preferred wrap. The material is a tad thicker, service is great, and the fit is stellar! They are a bit more expensive than all the others, but IMHO they are worth it. Communication is excellent in my experience and they are very helpful including shipping and after sale service.

Reactions: Wrapgrade
I just checked out some of their colors. Wow! These are nice–especially the metallics. Which colors do you think are the most visible?

I just checked out some of their colors. Wow! These are nice–especially the metallics. Which colors do you think are the most visible?
I like the red the best but could quite happily live with the bright green or bright yellow(lemon).They do look really good but it’s down to the skill of the person fitting them to make a good job.

Yes, if you apply this (or basically any sticker/addition) to the mini it's AUW will be over 250g and thus will need to be registered.

Hi,

Just ordered one! I choose the neon orange partial skin. 250g is not yet a limitation in France.

Best regards,

Pierre

Anything put over or attached to the MM will let it go pass 250 grams. I can't even put on the mandatory dog tag in some country. Flying with anything over 250 gram will make it illegal, flying without registration ?

I am very happy to be informed of the release in this forum.
View attachment 86830
The official site all items are a 10% discount, but I want to tell this community an additional 5% discount.

Code: MP5MORE Until 4th Dec.
Feel free to ask me if you have any suggestions or questions.
Enjoy shopping and colorful flight.

WRAPGRADE International Official Shop

View attachment 86831
I ordered mine in december in butterfly orange and it came today! Was so excited only to find it was just for the controller only... absolutely gutted ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147