DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pre order

[Quote = "RPSMavicPlatinum post: 301198, membro: 35495"] Il trasporto da DJI terrà anche circa 10-20 giorni lavorativi considerando la sua Cina ad universalmente quindi mi aspetto maggior parte di noi per ricevere i nostri ordini metà di fine ottobre a prescindere [. /CITAZIONE]

no good:mad:

RPSMavicPlatinum:
Your well right, I am expacting us here in Ireland we will at the end of the distrubition line, China to us takes ages anyway.
Fingers crossed but it's a Christmas Box from my good wife so I most likely won't be 'driving' untill Santa has arrived...!!!
Cheers,

We, crap, 10-20 days sucks. I'm pushing it anyway. Have a boat cruise 7 Oct with ship of 25 Sep (I hope) for the quadcopter. Will really suck to not have it and have it sitting on my porch for a week or more!

I ordered my Platinum, as soon as I got an email from DJI stating the pre-order were open, on the 4th September. I just ordered the Standard Package NOT the Combo though, since I don't need all the extra bits that comes with it, and will buy my spare batteries separately, which will cost me less than the money they ask for the combo.

This will be my first drone (I am a former RC helicopter pilot though). Super excited and impatient to finally get it !!! :D

PS: for those who only want the new 8331 props, they are right now for sale on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075NYNG9Z/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I1OZKTNGP5Q38V&colid=1SVC0YSC8NQC9

Reactions: cajak1967
Well, looks like it is delayed further. At least we get half off of a battery. I already have 3. I think that is enough. When I replied to the email asking for an estimated ship date they said this ".... we will ship out your order around the mid-to-late of October. But as of this moment we cannot give you the accurate information regarding for the estimated shipping date of your order"

Well, looks like it is delayed further. At least we get half off of a battery. I already have 3. I think that is enough. When I replied to the email asking for an estimated ship date they said this ".... we will ship out your order around the mid-to-late of October. But as of this moment we cannot give you the accurate information regarding for the estimated shipping date of your order"

I also received the same email myself:mad:

It blows me away that a multimillion dollar company like this can be that worthless in terms of customer service. Notify the people on the day of that they’re not getting any of their orders. Who does that?

I ordered via Amazon (the fly more combo). Amazon wont charge me until the item ships. I will let everyone know when there is an update.

Pre Ordered platinum fly more combo 08/09/17 from a local uk DJI dealer, web site said stock arrives 30/10/17. now it says estimated stock arrival 08/11/17........ still waaaaiiiiiitttttiiinng. o_O

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darksebius