DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Precision flying - anyone else on here do this type of flying

Moose1967

Reactions
Takes a bit of practice but once you get used to it, it's not too bad - if anyone does this type of flying do you have any tips so I can improve my product ?

Shot with MP at 4k (no filters this day as overcast) 24 fps - then converted to 1080p for YouTube - fly around 30 meters off the ground in sport mode.

Takes a bit of practice but once you get used to it, it's not too bad - if anyone does this type of flying do you have any tips so I can improve my product ?

Shot with MP at 4k (no filters this day as overcast) 24 fps - then converted to 1080p for YouTube - fly around 30 meters off the ground in sport mode.

Nice job.
I do a bunch of “boat chases” I live right off the beach so I have lots of practice vessels. Lol
The air and sea show was this weekend so yesterday I practiced on something a little faster. The jets! Was able to get a few good runs but many were lost when it went higher than my gimbal can tilt up. Lol
It’s hard to maintain a speed and harder if it varies and to then control yaw and humble angle etc... and to do it smoothly. Every so often I get a nice smooth shot that even impressed me. Not as often as I would like though.?
I haven’t been flying that much this year so was a little rusty to take on the fighter jets. Renting a house in Vero Beach on the beach next weekend with a bunch of family and kids. Bringing the Mavic, my bad *** Traxxas Rustler Rc car. I’m gonna be the cool uncle. ?

I have my settings tweaked too so will add them next chance I get. Pitch, tilt, yaw, etc.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock