DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Presidential air restrictions

philly115

Reactions
Went to fly my drone today outside Philly and check b4ufly only to find out there was a presidential airspace restriction from Wilmington. Guessing this is going to happen often now with Biden being from there. Anyone else run into this yet?

Went to fly my drone today outside Philly and check b4ufly only to find out there was a presidential airspace restriction from Wilmington. Guessing this is going to happen often now with Biden being from there. Anyone else run into this yet?
Yep had to delay a mapping job during the election because of a Campaign stop in Newport News Virginia. Had a Presidential TFR in effect over the site behind my house. Just did it the next day.

Vice President Pence vacations (even before he was V.P.) on Sanibel Island in Florida. The entire island becomes a NFZ whenever he's here. I was completely locked down, couldn't even start the propellers to take off until I left the island!

Reactions: philly115
Welcome to whole new set of problems.

Here is the one "I think" you're talking about:

You can look up TFRs at:

Just started a thread on this in the FAA rules forum. Such a pain in the butt.
Yeah and I deleted it. It’s nothing new and is always going to be.
Can’t hang with it ya might need to find another hobby. ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom