DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prevent a Crash or Flyaway with Your DJI Mavic (the Complete Guide)

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
mavichelp.com
Last edited:
Reactions: msinger
I compiled all of my best DJI drone tips into this guide to help you prevent a crash or flyaway with your DJI drone. If you follow the advice in this guide, you will learn many tips for flying safely and will greatly reduce the chance of a flyaway or crash.

Prevent a Crash or Flyaway with Your DJI Mavic (The Complete Guide)

Thanks! I've been hesitant to take my Mavic out of Beginner Mode until I learned what to do in flyaways (or how to prevent them in the 1st place). I will fly with more confidence now!

I compiled all of my best DJI drone tips into this guide to help you prevent a crash or flyaway with your DJI drone. If you follow the advice in this guide, you will learn many tips for flying safely and will greatly reduce the chance of a flyaway or crash.

Prevent a Crash or Flyaway with Your DJI Mavic (The Complete Guide)
great work it should be provided with every new drone purchased it would save a lot of heartache for those who loose or crash there drones in the early days of ownership thanks

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
5 thumbs up! This is really a great overview for us new to the drone world. I carry the manual in a 3 ring binder wherever I fly to use it for reference. This would be awesome to print and have it with me to review when I'm out in the back country. Thank you for all the time you have put into helping others.

If possible, it would be great if this were downloadable as a PDF so I could have it on my phone for future reference when I'm out and about
I don't have a PDF version, but it's a good idea. That page is mobile friendly, so you could bookmark it on your phone and read it from there as long as your phone is connected to the Internet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS