DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prevent a Crash or Flyaway with Your DJI Mavic (the Complete Guide)

You've created a great resource for newbies and the infrequent flyers, like myself, to avoid risking the drone due to a lapse in system knowledge. Amazing effort! Sierra Hotel, msinger

Reactions: msinger
Wow! Many thanks for this. As a newbie, I can do with as much advice as I can get. I've bookmarked the page for future use.

There are numerous online web to pdf converters. I have just used Webpage to PDF to do it and it has managed to retain all the hyperlinks.

Learned a lot of things I didn’t know or fully understand. An excellent study guide to keep this stuff top of mind. I’d like to see a guide for what do when you’ve gotten yourself in a peck of trouble mid-flight, loss of signal, disconnect between controller/tablet/drone, forced descent and methods/procedures for retrieval in the event of crash/flyaway.

Thats the most comprehensive and useful collection of excellent flying tips I have seen thx

Brilliant effort! Well done! A great droning asset. I would like to endorse the plea for a downloadable pdf version.

Wow! Many thanks for this. As a newbie, I can do with as much advice as I can get. I've bookmarked the page for future use.

There are numerous online web to pdf converters. I have just used Webpage to PDF to do it and it has managed to retain all the hyperlinks.
Very helpful guide -- significant effort on OP's part! I also book marked the converter. I will likely be using that again :)

I would like to endorse the plea for a downloadable pdf version
You can print to a PDF from your web browser. When printing, just change the printer to the PDF option.

I don't have a PDF version, but it's a good idea. That page is mobile friendly, so you could bookmark it on your phone and read it from there as long as your phone is connected to the Internet.

I opened it in Safari on my IPad, then sent it to Books which it did by creating a PDF so it can be done

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803