DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prevent DJI RC from automatically entering sleep mode

From the manual :

Code:
If the remote controller is powered on and not in use for five minutes, an alert will sound. After six
minutes, the remote controller automatically powers off. Move the control sticks or press any button
to cancel the alert .

I attached something to one of the controller sticks so one stick is not centered , but even then it will still start the BEEP BEEP alert sequence after some time and powers down .

Someone figured out a way to keep it ON when you want to ?

Last edited:
Did you read this one?
Interesting .
But what does he mean by "quick pressing" and how is this different from putting the screen to sleep by pressing the powerbutton just once ?

Cause I can put the screen to sleep by simply pressing the powerbutton once , but after a few minutes the alarm beeps start and then the controller power goes off anyway .

Quick press would be just that. Try the double press that is normally done to turn the controller off and see if that solves the issue.

"double press" , is that 2 short presses ?
Because that turns the screen off (1 short) and immediately back on (2nd short) again .

Turning on or off DJI products is
Press and let go, then press and hold. Same process to turn off.

Last edited:
Turning on or off DJI products is
Press and let go, then press and hold. Same process to turn off.

Yes , that I know . But you asked me :
"Try the double press that is normally done to turn the controller off and see if that solves the issue."

-->So you are asking me to turn the controller OFF as an answer to my question : how can I keep the controller ON ?

Anyway .
To answer my own question , I have the following workaround to prevent the controller from auto powering off :

connection guide - camera view - settings - about .

Leave it on that screen and the unit will stay on .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_