DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prices increasing in the DJI Store

I dont think Apple Concentration camp'esque setups would gel anywhere in America.

Theres a reason there factories are in extremely isolated "devoid of hope" areas of Rural China.
Local populace has little choice to work elsewhere. Workers are brought in and never have the means
to leave, live a life. Soul-crushing repetitive work, Stazi in house tactics, Suicide nets/Clauses...I could go on.

Wlouldn't matter. The parts would still be made in China. The tarrif would then be on the parts. In the end, the same result. We pay for trump's tantrums.
Tantrums? He is just trying to level the playing field. China gets to ship stuff to the USA dirt cheap. How do you think you can go on Ebay and order something cheap and with free shipping.
I would rather have President Trump keep on Making America Great Again than have our President giving away Billions to our enemies. Cash no less, by the plane load.

Well, you can't expect chinese companies to wear the cost of the increased tariff. They'll pass it along to their customers. It's a bit like a gov increasing taxes on their citizen indirectly.
The problem with tariffs is that they are a penalty on us not china. We pay this extra tax. Some of my own products have increased 150% due to this American tax. Let's hope eventually logic persuades and end to this. trump thinks we simply should build here but that is not possible in many cases as most companies are assembly plants (cars and the like) not manufactures. This is a classic non-understanding of how things work in the real world.

True, for the short term. We consumers in US will pay higher prices. But, since this trade war has started. This is a direct quote from CNBC "The value of the Chinese yuan has dropped almost 3% in the past two weeks ." If that trends continues. The 25% tariffs will not even matter. Chinese products will be just as cheap as before if not cheaper.
Yup, Real World.

Reactions: tleedom
China is crumbling. Imploding.

If you actually know a good bit about the details you would relax.

We have all the money!

We are almost all of their business outside of China the people who soon won’t be able to afford it either.

DJI is suffering!

Go get your brain into the real details and you will realize they cheat, manipulate and steal regularly (China not DJI).

The false prices by Chinese companies is ONLY because we and other countries giving them cheap, (almost free) raw materials and showed them how to setup factories Ext...

They have had a sweetheart deal of the whole world for half a century almost.

It’s over!

Time to try and compete not cheat!

False narratives spewed by supporters is just that.

Period.

China is crumbling. Imploding.

If you actually know a good bit about the details you would relax.

We have all the money!

We are almost all of their business outside of China the people who soon won’t be able to afford it either.

DJI is suffering!

Go get your brain into the real details and you will realize they cheat, manipulate and steal regularly (China not DJI).

The false prices by Chinese companies is ONLY because we and other countries giving them cheap, (almost free) raw materials and showed them how to setup factories Ext...

They have had a sweetheart deal of the whole world for half a century almost.

It’s over!

Time to try and compete not cheat!

False narratives spewed by supporters is just that.

Period.

Interesting perspective. I keep thinking, "Beware the rising Chinese middle class." They are currently what America was in the 40's and 50's. People are leaving the farms and getting higher end jobs. The Chinese are just starting to ramp up production and are destined to be the next America in terms of conspicuous consumption.

Maybe there will come a day when the USA starts to export more to China than import. At that point, we will know that China has surpassed the USA in economic evolution and upward mobility.

Im an American, born and raised. Love the USA, Im not xenophobic, and try to be aware of what other countries are doing.

How is talking about a trade imbalance xenophobic? It's about Trade.
Since you brought it up. Maybe we should be a little xenophobic. Look at what happened to the Native Americans. Completely overrun and subjugated. We forgot our own history.
Lets get one thing straight. I am all for Legal Immigration. Illegal Immigration is a invasion and a affront to this country.

Since you brought it up. Maybe we should be a little xenophobic. Look at what happened to the Native Americans. Completely overrun and subjugated. We forgot our own history.
Lets get one thing straight. I am all for Legal Immigration. Illegal Immigration is a invasion and a affront to this country.

oooookay :rolleyes:

Reactions: MavicFT1P

BTW are we talking about Trade or Tirade? Sound the same but different meaning. I didnt say that!

The problem with tariffs is that they are a penalty on us not china. We pay this extra tax. Some of my own products have increased 150% due to this American tax. Let's hope eventually logic persuades and end to this. trump thinks we simply should build here but that is not possible in many cases as most companies are assembly plants (cars and the like) not manufactures. This is a classic non-understanding of how things work in the real world.
The tariffs are about the long game.

Reactions: tleedom
We just need to get back on track about trade and stop the childs play.
Injecting xenophobe in a discussion about trade was a direct innuendo that we where being xenophobic with our discussion about trade.

We just need to get back on track about trade and stop the childs play.
Injecting xenophobe in a discussion about trade was a direct innuendo that we where being xenophobic with our discussion about trade.

Childs play about what? Who is playing the game?

Strange how you picked that one word to focus on. Then you injected the whole thing about Native Americans. How are Native Americans xenophobic?

Choo choo. Back on the rails.

Childs play about what? Who is playing the game?

Strange how you picked that one word to focus on. Then you injected the whole thing about Native Americans. How are Native Americans xenophobic?

Choo choo. Back on the rails.

Just as strange how you chose to inject that word in the middle of a trade discussion about china. A subtle inference?
Injected just like xenophobic. Where did I say Native Americans are xenophobic?
Yes, lets get this thread back on track.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots