DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prices increasing in the DJI Store

Maybe we should be a little xenophobic. Look at what happened to the Native Americans. Completely overrun and subjugated.

Oh maybe you are saying that xenophobia is good, and that Native Americans should have been more?

Not sure what you meant. Mornings coffee is starting to wear off.

With additional tariffs on other types of goods, I guess it would be a good idea to buy extra batteries now if we were looking to pick some up by the end of the year anyway?

With additional tariffs on other types of goods, I guess it would be a good idea to buy extra batteries now if we were looking to pick some up by the end of the year anyway?

There is probably a good supply of batteries in retailers in the USA. So far, the tariffs seem to have not not affected these since they are already here. Future imported products will be impacted, and then prices will increase. DJI is hedging its bets by raising prices now.

There is probably a good supply of batteries in retailers in the USA. So far, the tariffs seem to have not not affected these since they are already here. Future imported products will be impacted, and then prices will increase. DJI is hedging its bets by raising prices now.
At the moment, no, prices have not been affected from US retailers. But I believe that more goods to include electronics are to be part of another round of tariffs enacted soon if I remember correctly. The increase for those items will be seen around fall/winter.

Either way I just ordered my first additional battery from Wellbots for $101. Their list price is higher than amazon at $139, but they had a $20 off coupon code to bring it down to pretty much amazon's price after you added their $8 shipping costs in. I had a $27 credit with them from when I bought my M2P last November on black Friday so there ya go $101.00.

I want to get two more for a total of four and have been eyeing the fly more kit, but it might be better to just get two batteries and an aftermarket charger that can charge all four at the same time...

Two cups are all I need.

You said you where not xenophobic. No one accused you of being xenophobic. Yet, you injected it. We where just having a normal discussion about the tariffs and the trade war. Everyone was giving their own opinions. Then here comes, xenophobic. Then the mocking of posts.

My personal opinion: America will win this trade war. Maybe not today, or next week, or this month. But, we will win. Prices will return to normal. Hopefully lower. But, the sky is falling reactions need to know not everything is instant gratification.

My personal opinion: America will win this trade war. Maybe not today, or next week, or this month. But, we will win. Prices will return to normal. Hopefully lower. But, the sky is falling reactions need to know not everything is instant gratification.

Nobody ever wins a war. Some just lose more than others.

Reactions: Thomas B
Buy American, problem solved.
There are alternatives to DJI made here in America.

BTW, Apple plans to move iPhone production to the USA.

DJI could manufacture their products in the USA just like BMW and Mercedes. Right?
Show us a single American made alternative to DJI that comes close to the technologies developed by DJI. There are none and I think you know it.

Show us a single American made alternative to DJI that comes close to the technologies developed by DJI. There are none and I think you know it.
Anybody want to start as US drone company? :D

Not to start a flame war, but seriously, I wonder how many technologies DJI actually developed, and on their own. I wonder because the Chinese are really good at copycatting, and extorting foreign companies to gain intellectual property if they want access to the Chinese market. Of course, I think it's foolish for said companies to cave, but that's beside the point.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne