DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prince Edward, Ontario, Canada

TheJeepguy

Reactions
Good day everyone!

I just discovered this Group as most of you by having an issue with my Drone Loll
My DJI Mini controller not charging, 2 dots of energy left and do not connect to the Drone.. Any of you knows something about this?

Hi jeepguy. Sounds like you have two problems. But first, have you downloaded the Mavic Mini full manual from the DJI site? Lots of good info there.
As for the controller not charging, it could be the charger or the charging cord that is bad.
As for no connection to the drone perhaps you have to bind it again. Have you tried that?
Good luck with getting things figured out and get flying again.

Reactions: TheJeepguy
Good day everyone!

I just discovered this Group as most of you by having an issue with my Drone Loll
My DJI Mini controller not charging, 2 dots of energy left and do not connect to the Drone.. Any of you knows something about this?

I would post this in the relative mini section, or in the crash section, as not many will see it here (unless they use new posts to view the forum).

Best to use the crash section, and post up the TXT log from your device, that should be enough for the analysts there to give you some feedback.
Go to that section and read the pinned post on getting the file and uploading new thread with that.

Good luck.

Hi jeepguy. Sounds like you have two problems. But first, have you downloaded the Mavic Mini full manual from the DJI site? Lots of good info there.
As for the controller not charging, it could be the charger or the charging cord that is bad.
As for no connection to the drone perhaps you have to bind it again. Have you tried that?
I'm not completely bilingual Loll

I tried different chargers, different cables. Try one that was charging the batterries and no effect on the controller..

What mind bind it again? The controller is now at 2 bars left so I don't want to get it lower I want to charge it first..
I ordered a new USB bord it will maybe do the trick at 18$ it's cheap to try

I would post this in the relative mini section, or in the crash section, as not many will see it here (unless they use new posts to view the forum).

Best to use the crash section, and post up the TXT log from your device, that should be enough for the analysts there to give you some feedback.
Go to that section and read the pinned post on getting the file and uploading new thread with that.

Good luck.
As I am new I will try to find this section thank you

Seriously, I thought that their site would be way better... It's hard to find anything!
Even downloads! Crap hope they will fix their site big time and make it user friendly

You may have to get it translated as I don’t see a French version of the manual on the dji download page. Good luck with getting your issues resolved.

Reactions: Fun Flyer
Alright.. result I replaced the charging usb board no result.. Purchased brand new the remote was missing a screw inside the second one on the left for the charging board and the connector got glued nasty, seems as I purchased a brand new drone with a fixed remote to me crap i contacted DJI for help

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998