DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Platinum not so far.

Fang

Reactions
Hi. I have recently purchased a Pro platinum after having an Air for a long time. My disappointment is I only get 1200 or so mts distance in clear surroundings before I lose contact. With my Air I easily got 2000 mts before glitching. I don’t want to set any distance records but I thought the Platinum would do better or am I missing a setting something.
Cheers.

Hi. I have recently purchased a Pro platinum after having an Air for a long time. My disappointment is I only get 1200 or so mts distance in clear surroundings before I lose contact. With my Air I easily got 2000 mts before glitching. I don’t want to set any distance records but I thought the Platinum would do better or am I missing a setting something.
Cheers.
Something isn’t right there are you in a ce country?

Yes in Australia we are CE. My Air was originally CE but it must have been through an update that it ended up in FCC. All a bit weird.

Yes in Australia we are CE. My Air was originally CE but it must have been through an update that it ended up in FCC. All a bit weird.
The great thing about the MPP is you can do jkson_FCC_mod and get boost. jkson5/jkson_fcc_mod

Then we’ll have you singing the MPP praises I guarantee it ?

I have flown my MPP many times further than this so something isn't right. We are flying in heavily forested areas (lots of signal loss) so something isn't right with your setup.

The great thing about the MPP is you can do jkson_FCC_mod and get boost. jkson5/jkson_fcc_mod

Then we’ll have you singing the MPP praises I guarantee it ?
Thanks for the link but i have no idea what to do with it. Did the instructions listed and i get nothing and nowhere nreal fast.
Is there any step by step instructions for someone who is computer illiterate.

Thanks for the link but i have no idea what to do with it. Did the instructions listed and i get nothing and nowhere nreal fast.
Is there any step by step instructions for someone who is computer illiterate.
Nah dont worry. Its all to hard. i'll stay within the 500mts range and live with that.
Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots