DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro Platinum Or Mini combo ?

Platinum is badass!! I've had 4 of them!! New mini is cool too!! Depends on your needs.

It was the high discount that attracted me. I’m just a beginner.

The mini may be a better starter drone!! But you will get addicted and want to go bigger after that!! Never hurts to have more than one. I'm up to 6 now!!!

Reactions: Antaire
at that price its a no brainer you will be blown away by how it performs, i got mine from the same place and i paid a lot more for it 13 months ago,i have a MM as well, they are two different drones in capabilities both of them fly great but if the hobby is something you are really passionate about and intend to pursue it long term then the MPP is the one to go for

Just like old man mavic, I own and love both. Since you're a beginner I would recommend the Mini. You're really not giving up much when it comes to the camera. It's that good. Any shortcomings can and will be minimized with firmware updates. I was surprised how strong and stable its wifi transmission. About the only thing you're giving up is handling in higher winds because of its significantly lighter weight and smaller motors/props.

So getting the Mini now would set you up to what's coming next year: Skydio 2 or Mavic 3. What a great time to be in this hobby. :D:cool::)

Reactions: Mac Man
Depends on your needs, as someone previously mentioned.

MPP will give you better image quality/ sturdier handling in windy situations.

The Mavic Mini is cheaper, so therefore a fantastic starter drone to get you hooked. Great for hobbyist situations, but if you intend to pursue anything photography/videography related, get the MPP. Fantastic price on it!

Reactions: Antaire

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes