DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problem after firmware update

RParker762

Reactions
Just updated the firmware on my MA2 and it gave me an error when trying to install the AC firmware. Updated RC firmware but now the firmware version on the AC is all zeros. I was going to attempt to reinstall firmware since it said it was downloaded but when I go to check again it says Firmware up to date. Firmware still shows all zeros. Took it for a quick 1 minute flight, mostly up 15' out 15 and back down as it is dark here still and cold af. Should I be concerned or as long as it works, leave it be? AC/RC Fly safe are all "up to date" as of 5AM MST this morning.

Just updated the firmware on my MA2 and it gave me an error when trying to install the AC firmware. Updated RC firmware but now the firmware version on the AC is all zeros. I was going to attempt to reinstall firmware since it said it was downloaded but when I go to check again it says Firmware up to date. Firmware still shows all zeros. Took it for a quick 1 minute flight, mostly up 15' out 15 and back down as it is dark here still and cold af. Should I be concerned or as long as it works, leave it be? AC/RC Fly safe are all "up to date" as of 5AM MST this morning.
Get a chance can you post the picture of that all zeros.
You may need to redo the Firmware it wont hurt it.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly you Air 2 in the Rain/Snow and Land on Water.

You should also update your app to 1.2.2 Android needs to be updated directly from DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato