DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems with DJI Assistant and new Air 2S

TVQ

Reactions
Just received my new Air 2S and having problems with the DJI Assistant. I am getting an error telling me the Assistant does not Recognize the connected drone and to download the latest version from the DJI website (which I have several times) with no luck. Has anyone else seen this issue, and if so how did you resolve it.

Thanks TVQ

Just received my new Air 2S and having problems with the DJI Assistant. I am getting an error telling me the Assistant does not Recognize the connected drone and to download the latest version from the DJI website (which I have several times) with no luck. Has anyone else seen this issue, and if so how did you resolve it.

Thanks TVQ
There is a version for just the Mini 2 and Air 2s

Thanks jmbsnb63,

I found the commercial drones version and it worked fine. DJI should put a table on the DJI-Assistant page to help in selecting the proper version.

Reactions: jmbsmt63 and Gary R
Thanks jmbsnb63,

I found the commercial drones version and it worked fine. DJI should put a table on the DJI-Assistant page to help in selecting the proper version.
You are welcome,
I do agree that DJI needs to spend a little time organizing the resources a little better

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc