DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Problems with Dji Fly Android? Here's how to go back to previous versions.

• Thread starter Deleted member 154384
  • Start date

Which of these versions of the DJI FLY app did you have the most problems with while flying?

• v1.3.0-(928)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • v1.4.0-(937)

• v1.4.2-(1006)

• v1.4.4-(1072)

• v1.4.8-(1185)

• v1.4.12-(1420)

• v1.4.12 (1425)

• v1.4.12 (1430)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 154384

Problems with Dji Fly Android? Here's how to go back to previous versions.

Proceed like this:
Uninstall your Dji Fly application;
Go to this link: 3.78 GB folder on MEGA
Download the version you want. For low performance smartphones we recommend 1.3.0 (928). While for the new generation smartphones the 1.4.8 (1185).
Accept the download and download.
Attention because version 1.3.0 is not compatible with Android 12
For a successful "cleaning" you should also manually delete the residual files that the app leaves on the device, but the important thing to do, even if you do not manually delete these files, is to restart our smartphone.
Once finished you will have the app on the device you have chosen from our archive, and the downgrade is done!

Taken from DroneItalia.Online

Last edited by a moderator:
The download site is not updated by me, but by the Drone Italia Team

You should add,
1) back up the flight logs or the FlightRecord folder to somewhere before "deleting these residual files". The folder to delete is named dji.go.v5 or similar, I will check later and correct if necessary.
2) old flight logs can be copied back to the phone after a flight has been flown using the new app...........BUT DO NOT restore flight logs recorded via 1.2 and later to a PRE 1.2 app.
The reason for the "BUT DO NOT restore flight" is that the logs recorded under 1.2 and later may prevent ALL the restored logs from showing up in the me or profile section of the new pre 1.2 app....... Or something like that.
It's been a while since I tested a 1.2 or later app and then reverted to a pre 1.2 app so my memory of what the problem was is a bit uncertain but I have all the 1.2 logs marked DO NOT RESTORE.

Rather than go to the link provided ( on this tablet it causes a security warning ) google "APK DJI FLY" and you will find 1 or more sites that host the APK's. It is likely that there individual APK's can be down loaded rather than, at a guess, downloading all the hosted versions. I will amend this post later will the URL of the site I used.
EDIT
I think the APK repository I used was DJI Fly APKs - APKMirror

ok! then I leave it to you to change the URL of the site.
thanks and sorry if there were any problems.

I also opened a survey with some versions of Dji Fly .... I don't know if this can be useful and interesting, but I hope it is.
Thank you.

Your list doesn't have 1410 any more - it should.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98