DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Programs you use in Post Processing?

I've used Premiere Pro exclusively for some thirty years now and it is easily able to do everything you mentioned and of course more. Photoshop is handy for sweetening still before they are imported and after effects in designed to make special effects and animated graphics a lot more intuitive and feature heavy. But both as professional video editor and now as a retired hobbyist, I have found Pro to be perfectly adequate. I long for the days when I could buy it. This renting stuff smacks of extortion to me, but I still have it.
I guess I look at the old purchased prices of the stuff I use. It would take me over ten years of subscription to pay the same monies. I could never afford pro level software for a long long time before product-as-service model became mainstream.

I guess I look at the old purchased prices of the stuff I use. It would take me over ten years of subscription to pay the same monies. I could never afford pro level software for a long long time before product-as-service model became mainstream.

I couldn’t afford it either. Another aspect is if you have an offline program meaning that it doesn’t require internet connection to revalidate itself then it’s really easy to copy and pirate. Adobe still has this issue with CC but it’s much more difficult to do.

Reactions: Hegemone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src1972