DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prop guards

Playthru

Reactions
Do you leave them on or take them off after you fly?I can see taking them off if your not going to fly for awhile but if you fly frequently I don’t want to take them off.
I wish they made a case where you can keep the prop guards on and I know more experienced pilots don’t even use them

I wish they made a case where you can keep the prop guards on and I know more experienced pilots don’t even use them
The case would be rather large, but you could use a case like this one that has a customizable foam interior. Just pluck out the foam on the interior so your Mavic fits with the prop guards attached.

Last edited:
Never used them yet. If I had an idea to fly my Mavic inside the house maybe I'd use them but I feel it's even way too large for an indoor flier w/o the guards on. On my small toy drones I do keep them on but I expect to crash those a lot and the guards help a bit.

I will not fly my Mavic Pro indoors without them. Outdoors only when there are a lot of solid obstacles like tree trunks. Other than that, I keep my distance from obstacles so I leave them off.

The case would be rather large, but you could use a case like this one that has a customizable foam interior. Just pluck out the foam on the interior so your Mavic fits with the prop guards attached.

I have one of those small, collapsible landing pads and the guards fit in the circular bag with it. Not ideal but I typically have it with me when I fly unless I’m traveling light.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23