Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Prop issue

Frozen-tires

Reactions
Flew my 2s for the first time the other day (my second drone). Inspected it after it landed.

noticed one of the four props had a issue. At first I thought maybe I touched something when flying but the zigzag line on the prop makes me think differently. Both photos are from same prop. Thoughts?

5039FCF8-7327-4840-BCF4-30458D326458.jpeg 86ED2519-8581-48F5-9F4C-B2471D57C1BE.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Frozen-tires

Reactions
To be honest I can’t say 100% they weren’t there to start off with. This is a new drone to me and I was real concerned that I put the props on properly so was very **** about the fitting so figure I would have noticed it.

willing to chalk it up to operator error some how… in the end it’s not a expensive fix but figured I would check to see if I was missing something.

The fact that @phantomrain tried to duplicate this amazes me. Appreciate you all looking at this.

Last edited:

MajorMako

Reactions
It’s a Mayan snake, on the ground, under the sky. It’s no worse a claim than the crap tour guides sell on a Mayan tour. I kept notes in my phone and none of the claims they made were close to true. So disappointing. This though, is not. This has been touched by beings not of this earth. Or a Chinese worker fell asleep packaging it up with their staple gun.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pedrorobinson