DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Prop Question

Loduklodge

Reactions
Hi all . I was at my local Staples and then best buy. I saw props for dji mavic mini. Mavic 2 and spark. I have a mavic pro, are the mavic 2 and mavic pro props the same?
Best buy it seemed to have every prop except exactly ones for the mavic pro.
Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
Hi all . I was at my local Staples and then best buy. I saw props for dji mavic mini. Mavic 2 and spark. I have a mavic pro, are the mavic 2 and mavic pro props the same?
Thanks
they are not the same the reason they are not stocking the props for the MP or MPP is because these drones are older models you can still get them from DJI and DJI registered retailers
the stores you were talking about are only interested in stuff that they think will fly off the shelves

Figured as much thanks. And thanks for the quick reply im still in the best buy parking lot waiting for the woman, so i wont go back in...

It may be possible to order the props online for Best Buy and ship to store. I did that often for P3 props, often finding a store within my commute had them in stock. DJI may be cheapest but are ridiculous in shipping fee for accessories.

Amazon has what you need. I bought some gold tip DJI props and some orange ones from Stealth that are a bit shorter but has a wider chord

Thanks
I can't let your cry for help go by, without mentioning 'Master Airscrew - Stealth' prop's for the Mavic Pro. These are a true upgrade and a high-quality set of prop's that do make a difference. You can buy them from the European distributor through Amazon ...

MavPro_wrap.jpg

I can't let your cry for help go by, without mentioning 'Master Airscrew - Stealth' prop's for the Mavic Pro. These are a true upgrade and a high-quality set of prop's that do make a difference. You can buy them from the European distributor through Amazon ...

View attachment 96434
Nice your bird looks so so sweet where did u get the wrap from? How eazy was it to install

Finally had the opportunity to fly with Master Aircrew props on my M2P and noticed the difference right away! I've seen all the reviews on these and realize the db tests don't reveal a huge difference but I must say they're significantly quieter with a more pleasant sound for lack of a better term. Responsiveness and control performance seem to be the same as far as I can tell.
I will purchase more sets of these for sure.

As said above, they are different. We are a store in south Florida and may have some original MP props in stock or at least Pro Platinum Props. Shoot us a message if you are interested and I'd be happy to check for you.

Thanks,
FDS Team

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead