DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propeller base

Gioba59

Reactions
Hi all
can anyone help me finding a place to buy propeller bases? I need them as soon as possible and all the site then I been looking at do not give me a delivery date.

Hi all
can anyone help me finding a place to buy propeller bases? I need them as soon as possible and all the site then I been looking at do not give me a delivery date.
Wondering what you mean by 'propeller base' ... And for what kind of Drone??
Do you men the hub piece that the propeller blades are attached to??

Wondering what you mean by 'propeller base' ... And for what kind of Drone??
Do you men the hub piece that the propeller blades are attached to??
Hi, yes the base of the propeller, mavic pro.

The DJI propeller blades are rivet-pinned to the hubs - so there is no way you can safely re-pin a new prop' blade to a hub. If you have damaged a prop hub, then I would STRONGLY suggest that you buy a new DJI propeller unit (i.e. the whole hub + 2 blades assembly), and replace the unit. I don't know how familiar you are with the way the white circle marked prop's go on the white circle marked motors etc. - but - buy a new prop set from DJI ... Buy Mavic Pro Series - DJI Store - which consists of a pair of prop's - one for each rotation direction ... It would be a shame to put your Mavic at risk by trying to repair a $10 part that's not designed to be repaired.
Welcome to the Forum by the way ...

Reactions: Flycaster and Porky
Hi Fox this is what I order.
1 Pair of Mount Base Installation Kits for DJI Mavic Pro Quick Release Propellers Base 8330F

Reactions: virasMavic
Hi Fox this is what I order.
1 Pair of Mount Base Installation Kits for DJI Mavic Pro Quick Release Propellers Base 8330F
OK - now I see what you mean ... These are the pieces that screw onto the top of the Mavic Pro motors ... Sorry - I misunderstood what you needed.
I'm seeing these on Amazon.com priced in US$ - but I don't know where they would be shipped from. Delivery is stated as 'before Christmas' ...
https://www.amazon.com/Mount-Installation-Mavic-Release-Propellers/dp/B0769GHW5S

Reactions: virasMavic
The DJI propeller blades are rivet-pinned to the hubs - so there is no way you can safely re-pin a new prop' blade to a hub. If you have damaged a prop hub, then I would STRONGLY suggest that you buy a new DJI propeller unit (i.e. the whole hub + 2 blades assembly), and replace the unit. I don't know how familiar you are with the way the white circle marked prop's go on the white circle marked motors etc. - but - buy a new prop set from DJI ... Buy Mavic Pro Series - DJI Store - which consists of a pair of prop's - one for each rotation direction ... It would be a shame to put your Mavic at risk by trying to repair a $10 part that's not designed to be repaired.
Welcome to the Forum by the way ...

I know, old thread, but I was doing a search on the very topic and was surprised when I found this thread.
I had two RF damaged props and wondered if the pins could be pressed out to make one prop assembly from two. The prop pivot pin is larger on one end, so I pressed it out from the small end. The pin snaps, you swap the broken blade out, and then snap the pin back in place. It seems intact, but I haven't tried it yet. Next test will be to hover for a half hour in the back yard and then check out the prop.

I know, old thread, but I was doing a search on the very topic and was surprised when I found this thread.
I had two RF damaged props and wondered if the pins could be pressed out to make one prop assembly from two. The prop pivot pin is larger on one end, so I pressed it out from the small end. The pin snaps, you swap the broken blade out, and then snap the pin back in place. It seems intact, but I haven't tried it yet. Next test will be to hover for a half hour in the back yard and then check out the prop.
Wow - interesting to know that it can be done - but - I'd be flying with the thought in my mind that the pin could come loose and bang goes the Mavic! I hope that your repair stays intact and I'd suggest that you added an item to your pre-flight - to check that hub before every lift-off!

A quick follow-up for those that might be interested. It has been almost one year now since I repaired a front right hand prop as outlined above, and I'm still using it!
I check my props before every flight. So far no issues! Keep in mind, that pivot pin didn't grow there, it was pressed in place. All I did was remove it and then press back in.
As always YMMV.

Reactions: FoxhallGH

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs