DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Propeller guard for Mini 2

As i mention in the comments for your video...if you buy the Flymore bundle...you get one of those...good to have and just one advantage of the Flymore Bundle

Reactions: Prop Wash
They are a really good design, quite a bit more protective than earlier model guards.
Still they are best for deflecting off walls and such, these might stop ceiling damage too, even larger human body parts from getting impacted.
Even if they are nearly 10% of the entire drone weight, flight time of the M2 is pretty good so shouldn't be a major issue there, just watch wind as it will be more affected with gusts, and use more battery of course.

They are a really good design, quite a bit more protective than earlier model guards.
Still they are best for deflecting off walls and such, these might stop ceiling damage too, even larger human body parts from getting impacted.
Even if they are nearly 10% of the entire drone weight, flight time of the M2 is pretty good so shouldn't be a major issue there, just watch wind as it will be more affected with gusts, and use more battery of course.
I don't think this item is what you are thinking about..it isn't really a prop guard.....it keeps the props in place when being stored...not to be used when flying...I think it is called a saddle in the flymore bundle 1636408177363.png

Reactions: Prop Wash
I don't think this item is what you are thinking about..it isn't really a prop guard.....it keeps the props in place when being stored...not to be used when flying...I think it is called a saddle in the flymore bundle View attachment 138008

Ah, the storage clip, yeah sorry guard threw me.

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ