DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propeller too fast. Did not happen again after restart.

nray

Reactions
Hello, I have a very new Mavic Mini. I tried to fly for a few minutes today in no wind conditions and I did not even go high. Below 5m. Upon launch, the aircraft swayed a bit but stabilized but immediately a propeller spinning too fast error throws up. I land the aircraft and the left rear motor was beeping. I restarted the aircraft and tried again. Nothing this time. I tried three more flights from same area and hovered. It swayed a bit around 2m from the ground sometimes to left sometimes to right but I moved the craft higher and it hovered more or less fine.

I am a new pilot so unsure if it was a fluke. Here's what I did differently during that flight. I had a very small sticker on top of the aircraft that had my contact details. I launched it from the mavic mini (non flymore) box and it swayed immediately on launch. I removed both of these things during the launch after that.

Flight logs txt I was able to retrieve from phone

The flight before the issue (was 2 days back) : DJIFlightRecord_2020-11-07_[11-33-48] DJIFlightRecord_2020-11-07_[11-33-48].txt
The flight during the issue : DJIFlightRecord_2020-11-09_[13-11-18]
Three flights after restarting where the errors weren't shown: TXT record flights after error - Google Drive

Logs from MCFlightRecords but I am confused what is what. I had data sync on so it might not have all the info.

Here's the log from the aircraft SD Card- fc_log.log (again, the time of issue is 2020-11-09 13:11:18 flight start time)

I am a newbie, please point me to right direction. Thanks.

There is an answer you should look at in your thread over on the DJI forum

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82