DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propellor Cages for the MP2?

frank candor

Reactions
i cannot locate Propellor cages (not the propellor guards (I've done this before lost the link or it didn't work:rolleyes:)

I have not seen any cages for the M2 yet. I know a zillion people who could use them. There are plenty of prop guards, but not prop cages.
i tried looking @ a lot before asking, Thanks!
( eyeballing the MP1's look like they might work or could be hacked?)

There are no prop cages for the Mavic 2.

Hacking them probably wouldn't work either since you'd likely need different props to create more lift due to the added weight. For the Mavic Pro, most people would probably really want prop guards since DJI doesn't recommend flying faster than 2.68 MPH with the prop cage attached.

Reactions: frank candor
There are no prop cages for the Mavic 2.

Hacking them probably wouldn't work either since you'd likely need different props to create more lift due to the added weight. For the Mavic Pro, most people would probably really want prop guards since DJI doesn't recommend flying faster than 2.68 MPH with the prop cage attached.
Darn i doubt i'd get up to 1.5 mph when using them

Check out www.airbournedrones.com They are working on a cage for the Mavic and release photos of their prototype this week on twitter. #bumpcage
Your Phantom cage looks neat. How much does it weigh? Do you also have a video of your Mavic 2 cage?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Your Phantom cage looks neat. How much does it weigh? Do you also have a video of your Mavic 2 cage?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
The Phantom cage weighs 130g. The lightest cage available and the best in our opinion. We only built the first Mavic 2 prototype cage this week and plan a first flight next week.

Never heard of a cage for a drone but it looks like a great thing to have for tight places. I have a Mavic 2 Pro so would be interested if you do get one developed for that model.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imMike507