DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propellor check

Captinkirk

Reactions
Hi there I recently deleted what I thought was great little check before flight ( check propellors ) I’ve tried everything to retrieve it uninstalled app assistant 2 etc but can’t find a way to get it back ? I just personally like it maybe not for all but would like to try and get that prompt again I shall attach picture Thankyou in advance anyone 50E32319-DC7D-46BE-866A-A7A4ED65B396.png2A30D370-EDE4-4E8A-89EC-315E7EFF43DD.png

The only way i know how to do that is to Unpair the Drone , and sign back in .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
I did unbind earlier while I was trying assistant 2 and uninstalled app etc but did not have no joy - I’m sure I’m probably doing somthing wrong I am quite new to this and finding it very frustrating I’m sure it’s somthing simple I just like the feature gives you that couple of seconds before you get to hasty
Kindest regards ( I think I need a video on this one ?????

I did unbind earlier while I was trying assistant 2 and uninstalled app etc but did not have no joy - I’m sure I’m probably doing somthing wrong I am quite new to this and finding it very frustrating I’m sure it’s somthing simple I just like the feature gives you that couple of seconds before you get to hasty
Kindest regards ( I think I need a video on this one ?????
Sorry to bother you again do you mean unbind or log out silly question I am new and rusty could you kindly be more specific we’ll appreciated kindest regards ??

Thankyou for that I’ll try it again do you know if there’s a way to unpair controller then re-pair it I was just looking on YouTube but can’t see anything.
kindest regards
Hi there just tried that but no joy unbind rebound if logged into my old account hmm confused on this one….
Kind regards

Have you tried to clear the data/cache on the app? The way I do it in Android is press the app icon and select "App Info", then go to "Storage" and click "Clear cache" and "Clear data". You will have to relog again. Hope this might work, if not, then not sure what else. :)

Reactions: Captinkirk
Hi there just tried that but no joy unbind rebound if logged into my old account hmm confused on this one….
Kind regards
If you are taking your props on and off routinely and relying on that check, and you've somehow disabled it, you have a couple choices.. One is to install your props, they are marked, so that you can be relatively sure if your careful that you have the correct prop on the correct motor, there is the silver markings on the motor and the props for one pair and black for the other pair.. and leave them installed unless they are damaged and need replacement.

The other choice is to contact support, they should be able to tell you how to re-enable that check if the suggestions here have not worked or perhaps you missed a step somewhere along the line in the implementation.

Have you tried to clear the data/cache on the app? The way I do it in Android is press the app icon and select "App Info", then go to "Storage" and click "Clear cache" and "Clear data". You will have to relog again. Hope this might work, if not, then not sure what else. :)
Tried it all big thanks anyway ??

If you are taking your props on and off routinely and relying on that check, and you've somehow disabled it, you have a couple choices.. One is to install your props, they are marked, so that you can be relatively sure if your careful that you have the correct prop on the correct motor, there is the silver markings on the motor and the props for one pair and black for the other pair.. and leave them installed unless they are damaged and need replacement.

The other choice is to contact support, they should be able to tell you how to re-enable that check if the suggestions here have not worked or perhaps you missed a step somewhere along the line in the implementation.
Thankyou yes I’ve tried it all I’ll contact dji
Best regards

Thankyou yes I’ve tried it all I’ll contact dji
Best regards
There should be no need to keep taking the rotors off and if you do, it may cause looseness in the fittings leading to a catastrophe in flight. My Air 2 props have been on since Day 1; no problem. They fold up for storage in the bag. ????

It sounds as though you have spent a good deal of time researching this issue.
You may have it engrained i your head and not need a reminder anymore.
Good luck with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka