DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Propellor in view

ChoccyBoy

Reactions
Since my M2Z came back from DJI after some stupid pilot (me) tried to use it as a plough, I’m getting the right hand prop in video. I think DJI swapped the body out - all the sensor covers were back on and had to relink etc.

I’ve calibrated the gimbal as it was originally a bit off horizontal - seems to be better now.

Is there a way I’ve missed to adjust the position of the gimbal a bit more to the left to avoid the right prop?

It’s ok - I just found the adjust gimbal setting! I’ve tweaked a bit left - will see what it’s like when I get out of this no-fly zone.

Reactions: Former Member
You can move the camera direction by pressing and holding your finger on your phone/tablet screen and then sliding it left/right, up down. That will get it pointed away from the prop. But when the craft powers up, it should be properly centered.

You can move the camera direction by pressing and holding your finger on your phone/tablet screen and then sliding it left/right, up down. That will get it pointed away from the prop. But when the craft powers up, it should be properly centered.

Well that’s useful. Didn’t know that either!

And.. After moving the camera around with your finger, if you use the 'point camera down' function and then 'point camera up', it should be pointing forward and centered when it pops back up... If it isn't, and you can't calibrate the gimbal, then you probably have a mechanical fault with the gimbal.

I tried the finger thing today; works a treat. I think my adjustment worked. No props today. No wind either though.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redulus