Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Publishing my pano sphere to facebook.

sergekouper

Reaction score
Hi, I made a 360 panosphere with mavic 2. Works well. I just want to export it to Facebook but what I get is a link to Skypixel and their logo. I want to see my pano, not their logo. When I click the link it goes to their site where my sphere is playing. How to get my pano simply on my FB Page? Thanks.

lilewis

Reaction score
I just go to my FB page and click on photo/video upload link and upload it. Works fine. Only problem I have with FB is to zoom in/out takes forever with the mouse scroll wheel.

kupua

Reaction score
Hi, I made a 360 panosphere with mavic 2. Works well. I just want to export it to Facebook but what I get is a link to Skypixel and their logo. I want to see my pano, not their logo. When I click the link it goes to their site where my sphere is playing. How to get my pano simply on my FB Page? Thanks.
It’s been quite a while since I did mine. What I did was I saved it locally and I edited it and cut out their logo at the end then I received it. Hope that helps.

lilewis

Reaction score
The only time I had issues getting it to remain a 360 pano that displayed properly is when I tried to crop it.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonincanada