DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Publishing my pano sphere to facebook.

sergekouper

Reactions
Hi, I made a 360 panosphere with mavic 2. Works well. I just want to export it to Facebook but what I get is a link to Skypixel and their logo. I want to see my pano, not their logo. When I click the link it goes to their site where my sphere is playing. How to get my pano simply on my FB Page? Thanks.

I just go to my FB page and click on photo/video upload link and upload it. Works fine. Only problem I have with FB is to zoom in/out takes forever with the mouse scroll wheel.

Hi, I made a 360 panosphere with mavic 2. Works well. I just want to export it to Facebook but what I get is a link to Skypixel and their logo. I want to see my pano, not their logo. When I click the link it goes to their site where my sphere is playing. How to get my pano simply on my FB Page? Thanks.

It’s been quite a while since I did mine. What I did was I saved it locally and I edited it and cut out their logo at the end then I received it. Hope that helps.

The only time I had issues getting it to remain a 360 pano that displayed properly is when I tried to crop it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121