DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Purchased 2 DJI Drones (less than the cost of M3 bundle and RC Pro) 😮

But forget about that. I went to your website and I gotta say . . . verrrry impressive work. That's top shelf quality. Your comments on the Mavic 3 are very encouraging (based on your background). So I'll just shut up . . . follow you and hopefully I can learn something . . . . ☺️☺️☺️👍🏿❗️Very impressive sir . . .

Appreciate that. My only point is that we look at it from different perspectives. And while it may not be worthwhile to one person, it can be for another. There are plenty of threads that suggest the M3 isn't "professional" for one reason or another and I push back on those as well because one person's definition of professional is not going to be the same as the next guy's.

For me, it fills a specific need of convenience and simplicity that works when conditions permit. For that, I think it's a pretty great drone and a further evolution of drone filming technology. Now, if only DJI will fix the remaining bugs!

Reactions: zeusfl
Agreed. After the last FW update, the M3 is almost what it should be. The only issue still outstanding as far as I can see is the GPS issue, which I personally don’t experience. I’m not minimizing that issue or letting DJI off the hook for it, but, in my mind, it certainly doesn’t negate all the places where the M3 really shines. I’ve owned 3 DJI birds now, and the M3 is my favorite.
They totally broke Airsense in the last update. To some people this is not a big deal, to others it is.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31