DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

M3 Cine RC Pro link issue

Breezeway

Reactions
First, many thanks to all that made this forum possible. It's my first post concerning my M3 Cine/RC Pro I purchased in early 2022. I recently purchased the M3 Pro/RC for the additional 70mm camera for an upcoming assignment. In the process of linking the two aircraft and two controllers I seem to have botched my M3 Cine/RC Pro linking.

Admittedly I'm a low hour 107 pilot, but am somewhat familiar with firmware updates, linking and binding. But apparently not enough...

Current status is that both controllers can link to the M3 Pro, neither controllers can link to the M3 Cine. The M3 Pro is bound to my DJI account, my M3 Cine is not. (Somewhere in the process, I fubar'd)

For the life of me, I can not get my RC Pro to link to my M3 Cine. I've tried the DJI App Connection Guide, Control: Repair to Aircraft Link and the C1C2Record options, no joy.

Firmware on all devices are current via DJI Assistant 2(Consumer). (I've tried reverting the RC Pro to an earlier FW with no success on linking.) Forgive me if there is a simple solution to this, but I'm just not seeing it.

Many thanks, B-Way

Hello Breezeway:

Welcome to the forum. I suspect there are others here with more experience than me who may provide better suggestions. However, I think I recall that binding a drone to an account involves the controller as well - thus if one of your drones is bound via one of your controllers, that controller might have trouble with other drones. Have you tried unbinding the M3 Pro / controller combination and then tried connecting with the M3 Cine?

Howard

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas