DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pushing the limit on the Mavic

Phxbird57

Reactions
I was out this morning and seeing what the little mavic can do. Had 2 problems one was 5 guys flying their RC planes about 300 yards away from me and the second was the wind started to kick up. Still it was a nice almost 30 minute flight.

WOW !!!!!!!!!!
We have to assume that you retrieved the Mavic and found it in good shape.
At least you picked a great area to try that in where there were no obstacles to keep you from finding it in case something went awry

I wish I had open skies like that, that's awesome !

How did you show the flight data like that, doesn't look like a Mavic display ??

Last edited:
If we take into account the fact that he missed reaching the takeoff point by 5154 feet, we would need to reduce the outbound distance of 39949 feet by 2577 feet (half of 5154) which STILL results in a maximum one way distance of 36,371 feet which is STILL 6.888 MILES one wayThumbswayupThumbswayupThumbswayup
Out freekin' standing:)

how dare you come on here claiming this was a Mavic when you know darn well it was a PIII and you're just trying to bamboozle all of us.... oh wait, did that say 12 volts... oops, I got nothing, I'm out of here[emoji41]

Reactions: Phxbird57
how dare you come on here claiming this was a Mavic when you know darn well it was a PIII and you're just trying to bamboozle all of us.... oh wait, did that say 12 volts... oops, I got nothing, I'm out of here[emoji41]
DB really it was that FC40 boosted. running P4 batteries. :cool:

I'm still trying to figure out how you got 28 minutes out of a Mavic.
Did you have a tailwind BOTH ways? were you in Sport mode?
:confused:

Geez its nice seeing support like this on the forum.. God forbid i post something like this on Reddit, i get berated by trolls for flying out of line of sight.. But then again I guess its expected from that forum

Reactions: MAVA4
Geez its nice seeing support like this on the forum.. God forbid i post something like this on Reddit, i get berated by trolls for flying out of line of sight.. But then again I guess its expected from that forum
I seen it the whole time. it's right there.:cool:

Reactions: thatguy0329
Wow 11km, was it tough to tweak your battery?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J