DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Put a New Wrap on my M2P... Let’s see yours.

Same here BDB... Sometimes less can be more. Got 'em on a good sale from Wrapgrade $43 shipped. Included SC and two extra battery skins.

I like it! The only issue I would have going that route is id find it hard to justify $43 for a partial when I could have the whole thing for $60. Plus the time involved doing the partial as compared to the entire thing...But that is just my skewed way of thinking. It still looks great IMO.

Reactions: Thomas B and PAW
Contact the companies after you design it... have a unique wrap!
I started creating my own on Decal Girl but they won’t produce 3 battery skins for me. They said I’d have to create a separate battery skin and try to match it up.

I’ll attach what I made in just a couple minutes of playing around. Didn’t go too far because I wanted an answer about the batteries.

CF35DC55-9B77-48DA-B090-2A795E0BFB03.png

I’m not sure I will show images of mine (can’t see myself doing this neat a job) however your images have inspired me to have a crack. Looks fantastic....
Thanks... you can do it in about an hour.. just follow the instruction video on the Wrapgrade site.

Still waiting on the delivery of my wrap from WrapGrade. It has been stuck in the USPS customs in Los Angeles since Feb 9th! Grrrrr... How long does it take for them to clear there and get delivered?

Still waiting on the delivery of my wrap from WrapGrade. It has been stuck in the USPS customs in Los Angeles since Feb 9th! Grrrrr... How long does it take for them to clear there and get delivered?
It’s Trump’s doing... I have stuff waiting at the POE myself.

Nothing fancy.
7cb798b99972157a242bcb899467dbb6.jpg
07a860e884cf3f6e3cd47fd58a01974c.jpg

I took off my ugly, ill-fitting Decal Girl warp and put on one from WrapGrade. What a difference in the fit and finish! It fits my mantra of, "When you pay good money for first quality, you only cry ONCE!" The color is their Stratosphere Blue. It is a beautiful color and will work with my planned theme of the finished project. You've heard of the Red Baron, right? Well this one is going to be the Blue Baron when it is done. My buddy is finishing up the decals now.

FM-5.jpg
FM-7.jpg

It is a beautiful color and will work with my planned theme of the finished project. You've heard of the Red Baron, right? Well this one is going to be the Blue Baron when it is done. My buddy is finishing up the decals now.
We hope your project is succeeding.?
Our wraps have a plain look so that they have a headroom to add unique elements later like you.

Lotsa folks wrapping their MMs... inspired me to rewrap my M2P. Took off the yellow and did it in Celeste Blue from Wrapgrade. Love how it changes in different lighting.

Here’s mine... show us yours!
View attachment 91232

View attachment 91234
View attachment 91235
View attachment 91233
How well does this show up in the evening and in the distance (especially against a blue sky)? Does the sun shine off of the surface? I know as the drone gets further away they tend to look black. I have a Mavic Pro in WrapGrade neon yellow and am going to WrapGrade my new Mavic 2 Pro. (WrapGrade is the best!). I'm between the Celeste Blue and Neon Green. I like the visibility of the neon colors but that blue is awesome!

How well does this show up in the evening and in the distance (especially against a blue sky)? Does the sun shine off of the surface? I know as the drone gets further away they tend to look black. I have a Mavic Pro in WrapGrade neon yellow and am going to WrapGrade my new Mavic 2 Pro. (WrapGrade is the best!). I'm between the Celeste Blue and Neon Green. I like the visibility of the neon colors but that blue is awesome!
As you note... they all look black/dark after a couple of hundred feet distance. Wrap the color you want. Consider ease of sorting the drone if it crashes, hangs in a tree, or lands at distance.
For best visibility my M2P has 4 of the ARC XLs in @Aerial-Pixel mounts... fronts made to fit over PolarPro landing gear. Bottom line, get the color or design that best suits you.

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S