DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Pyrénées Orientales

Hi Dawn,
I also like the video and of course I enjoyed to discover the small chapel and the old cementery! Thumbswayup Question: why the first 26 seconds of the video are so dark? BTW, the music was very well choosen for the images!
cheers Paul

Good morning Jack43,

In answer to your question....it was 7 a.m in the morning and originally it was going to be a sunrise....but when I got there there was very low cloud and fog coming in from the Mediterranean (Marin) so alas no sunrise and, of course, the light came a little later so hence the sombre colours. If you look at the next video I made 'Sunrise to Sunset' taken in the sale place at the same time a few days later, you can see the coastline. I could have raised the exposure a little but it would have changed the mood. Hope that answers a little your question. Anyway, many thanks for your comment. Much appreciated. Regards, Dawn

Good morning Jack43,

In answer to your question....it was 7 a.m in the morning and originally it was going to be a sunrise....but when I got there there was very low cloud and fog coming in from the Mediterranean (Marin) so alas no sunrise and, of course, the light came a little later so hence the sombre colours. If you look at the next video I made 'Sunrise to Sunset' taken in the sale place at the same time a few days later, you can see the coastline. I could have raised the exposure a little but it would have changed the mood. Hope that answers a little your question. Anyway, many thanks for your comment. Much appreciated. Regards, Dawn
Hi Dawn,
thank you for the explanation about the sunrise! Sometimes we are not lucky when we try to shoot someting that doesn´t happen..I had the same problem an hour ago! Our birdhouse in the garden is "attaked" several times per day from hugh bird swarmes. I put my Hero7 outside and made a 15 minute shot in slomotion (200 frames p. second) No birds:(
I picked up the camera and five minutes later the birds came!:oops:
I watched your video "sunrise and sunset" Fantastic view of the landscapes!
I also think that if you would have rised teh exposure the image would have come noisy!
have a nice day,
amitiées Paul

Reactions: Grapecrusher
Hi Dawn,
thank you for the explanation about the sunrise! Sometimes we are not lucky when we try to shoot someting that doesn´t happen..I had the same problem an hour ago! Our birdhouse in the garden is "attaked" several times per day from hugh bird swarmes. I put my Hero7 outside and made a 15 minute shot in slomotion (200 frames p. second) No birds:(
I picked up the camera and five minutes later the birds came!:oops:
I watched your video "sunrise and sunset" Fantastic view of the landscapes!
I also think that if you would have rised teh exposure the image would have come noisy!
have a nice day,
amitiées Paul
Sorry about your birds! Regards, Dawn

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB