DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

python

ofirnag

Reactions
there is a way to program mavic mini with python? for DML ro DRL algoritim

The Tello is setup for Python programming as part of its STEM package. Not exactly a super capable drone, but entertaining and supported by DJI.

there is a way to program mavic mini with python? for DML ro DRL algoritim
The only SDK available for the Mavic Mini is DJI's Mobile SDK, where you typically don't see much python being used.

What do you mean by DML or DRL? Those initials can have wildly different meanings by context. Together, they usually stand for Data Manipulation Language and Data Retrieval Language, which seems out of place for a drone and are not algorithms.

The Tello drone has a simple REST API exposed over UDP. You can access that with python.

The only SDK available for the Mavic Mini is DJI's Mobile SDK, where you typically don't see much python being used.

What do you mean by DML or DRL? Those initials can have wildly different meanings by context. Together, they usually stand for Data Manipulation Language and Data Retrieval Language, which seems out of place for a drone and are not algorithms.

The Tello drone has a simple REST API exposed over UDP. You can access that with python.
i mean deep machine learning and deep reinforcement learning

i mean deep machine learning and deep reinforcement learning
Then you are looking at DJI's Windows SDK, which doesn't support the Mini. The Mobile SDK would be the second option if you use the ML capabilities on iOS. Trying to use python on iOS would be like trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

I think this person is trolling themselves, because typically, if you're proficient at machine learning techniques, you aren't also asking questions so vague with answers all over the net

"Does car have engines"

"I mean for drivings grand prix"

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom