DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about buying Litchi

Montypaks

Reactions
We all know the Litchi app isn't cheap! I use an android phone and an iPad mini2 to fly exclusively.

Thinking of buying Litchi for the android (fpv use with El cheapo goggles)

Will the purchase also entitle me to a free install on my iPad? I think having to buy twice is a bit [emoji29] [emoji29]

Last edited:
So, if you have several androids or apple devices, can you install the SW in all of your devices w/ 1 purchase or it's only good for 1 device?

Litchi works fine. Been using for about 6 mos. Just reinstall after any DJI updates.

Aaah... OK! No way I'm paying 25 bucks twice for the app.

I heard it's better on android anyway so I'll just get it for that.

Thanks

You can install it on as many iOS devices as you like, as long as its using the same Apple ID just like any other app

You can install it on as many iOS devices as you like, as long as its using the same Apple ID just like any other app
What I needed is actually one ios license and one android license.

I have an iPad mini2 and a galaxy S6. Ideal thing is to have Litchi installed on both devices.

But since I wouldn't be able to pay once and use on both devices, then, I'll just pay for the android version cause I heard it's better on android anyway

I have an iPad mini2 and a galaxy S6. Ideal thing is to have Litchi installed on both devices.

But since I wouldn't be able to pay once and use on both devices, then, I'll just pay for the android version cause I heard it's better on android anyway

Ah sorry, I missed the point. It's cough up twice then or plump for one. I use it on android and it works perfectly.

You would indeed need to buy a copy of Litchi for IOS and a copy for Android. Your talking around $40.00 for both. You can't take a family of 4 out to the movies that cheap :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet