DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question for light strobe

Th3DroneroGT

Reactions
One question, does the Firehouse Technology Arc Strobe's red color light up similar to the white color in dark environments?

is that I would like white but I am sorry that it illuminates almost the entire neighborhood where I live in a way that draws too much attention.

Another question if someone here if they have the Tri color Arc Strobe I have a question, can they keep a single color of light fixed?

I'm talking about the Firehouse Technology Arc Strobe

Reactions: Thomas B
Another question if someone here if they have the Tri color Arc Strobe I have a question, can they keep a single color of light fixed?
That's not possible.

Reactions: Thomas B
One question, does the Firehouse Technology Arc Strobe's red color light up similar to the white color in dark environments?

is that I would like white but I am sorry that it illuminates almost the entire neighborhood where I live in a way that draws too much attention.

I got the Firehouse strobes for my MPP and plan on adding them to my Mini. I have a Red, Green and White Strobes. They are excellent, I love them. The White is hands down the brightest and the Red & Green ones aren't dim by any means. I haven't experienced any issues with them being too bright.

Reactions: Thomas B and CareyL
I got the Firehouse strobes for my MPP and plan on adding them to my Mini. I have a Red, Green and White Strobes. They are excellent, I love them. The White is hands down the brightest and the Red & Green ones aren't dim by any means. I haven't experienced any issues with them being too bright.
Oh thank you, so it means that the red lights up too much on the floor?

What I mean is that if your light intensity is almost similar to white

They and others make different intensity strobes, if Firehouse Arc series are over kill for you, find something else, there are plenty of other manufactures like Flytron non Cree as a example.

Go to their website or YouTube and review the videos. They are all extremely bright on the "floor" or in front of your face. The point is being able to see them in the air while flying. Happy Shopping.

Reactions: Th3DroneroGT

Here’s examples with my ARC XLs...,no video interference when photographing or filming.... they also sound a 96dB tone if you crash...,once the drone is still for about 2 minutes.... never had the tone sound when hovering. Check the ground out below the drone.

I use 2 white Flytron Crees and I live in the suburbs. No problems. Also, on my videos and photos, I don't notice strobe flash. The strobes really help VLOS visibility in the glary Australian sky during day and at dusk.

See my test video here:

I thank all the people who took the time to help me in this difficult decision. I will soon have in my hands the lights for the Mini, I am happy with you, thank you all, good flights with caution and good day to you all.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929