DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question on Selling FPV Drone

Surfstix

Reactions
Hey folks - love the forum. I’ve finally registered in hopes of selling one of my drones. I tried to post to the classifieds but it says I don’t have privileges. Do you know what needs to happen for me to post my drone for sale?

Reactions: GFields
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Read the Classifieds Posting Rules

Reactions: Surfstix
Do you know what needs to happen for me to post my drone for sale?
I'm not sure of the exact threshold, but I know you cannot post in the classifieds until you've made a certain number of posts and/or have been a member for a certain period of time. You might be able to get those details if you ask one of the forum moderators.

I'm not sure of the exact threshold, but I know you cannot post in the classifieds until you've made a certain number of posts and/or have been a member for a certain period of time. You might be able to get those details if you ask one of the forum moderators.
Members must be active for 30 days and have 10 posts or a Premium Member before being allowed to post a classified listing.

Reactions: msinger
Oh man…ok, i guess i will wait. Wish I signed up sooner haha
Ten Post goes pretty quickly and well 30 days is 30 days. This was put into place primarily to minimize spamming.

One point about the FPV, I was able to download, from the goggles, ALL the flight logs for flights flown by the previous owner of my FPV.
There weren't many so I do not know if old logs are over written but it is something you might want to look into.

I have no idea if it is possible to delete them.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
My thinking with posting here was that there might be a few more people interested in getting into FPV
You can post it here too when you meat the qualifiers

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j.bosco