DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question re Quickshots

Hiflyer808

Reactions
I've asked this before, but got no definitive answer. I have also looked in the latest version of the manual, no luck.

The question is, can you record Quickshots in 4K? I don't care about d-log since I would be using the Zoom. Just simply, can I do 4K? Especially for the orbiting shots like Helix and Boomerang which are hardest to create manually.

I need to know soon, since I will be going on a vacation soon. If Quickshots are not available, I'll probably get the Air with the new quiet props.

I've asked this before, but got no definitive answer. I have also looked in the latest version of the manual, no luck.

The question is, can you record Quickshots in 4K? I don't care about d-log since I would be using the Zoom. Just simply, can I do 4K? Especially for the orbiting shots like Helix and Boomerang which are hardest to create manually.

I need to know soon, since I will be going on a vacation soon. If Quickshots are not available, I'll probably get the Air with the new quiet props.

You can record the quick shot to the SD card in 4K yes. However it will not look like the quick shot video you find on your phone because DJI has edited that one to look the way it does. To make the 4K version look like the version on your phone you’ll need to edit it but yes it can be done easily.

Now I have the Mavic 2 Zoom, and I notice that the Quickshots such as Dronie are in 1080p, not 4k. This is the version on the sd card, not the phone. All other shots are in 4k. What can I do about this? Can I switch to 4k after I have entered Quickshot mode?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998